Dressing Better Vol 2.0

Any spots still have the Zanerobe Sureshot Chino's in black? I have the tan and military green colorway but the black seems to be the hardest to find

This has nothing to do with the thread, but my 2 cents on the hype of sneakers:

i just read it i was thinking about that all day. its getting to the point where i dont loose sleep over the jordans i cant get. i missed out on black toes, royals also i can't do this anymore. my money needs to be invested in my fashion stuff anyway.

i just read it i was thinking about that all day. its getting to the point where i dont loose sleep over the jordans i cant get. i missed out on black toes, royals also i can't do this anymore. my money needs to be invested in my fashion stuff anyway.
Bro, it's crazy. Cats are always on alert checking online for hope of random restocks. That makes you feel like you're always on call and can't relax.

The whole limited concept is bogus. Almost everything made it to the sales racks back then except for some retroes. Now kids are hyped up about Lebrons and Kobes too?! Haha.

Personally I would rather spend $350 for a pair of Lanvin sneakers on sale than the same amount for those limited Royal 1s. Why get a limited Corolla when you can get a new Bimmer on clearance for the same price?

Went thrifting and took another L. Not sure how Adrian or Slaydrian as his fans on Tumblr call him now. Ps he's about to hit 1k notes soon! I saw this. I'm just going to put it on and say I'm the regional manager here to audit your raffle system :lol:

considering getting some brooks seconds in walnut but cant decide between the strands or the fifth aves.  im looking for something that can easily be dressed down as well be used for formal work wear.  was reading this (http://www.styleforum.net/t/221940/allen-edmonds-park-avenue-vs-strand) and it seems the majority recommend the strands (i realize the brooks are different from the AE)

any thoughts or suggestions? 

Last edited:
Seriously would donate every single one of those shirts and replace them with white and light blue. Yes, I also own express shirts.

Agreed, if there is one to keep it would possibly be the gray one. I would get a couple of white shirts, light blue shirts, a pale pink shirt or lavender shirt, a white/blue stripe or micro-check shirt.

In regards to blazers, the velvet one I'm not sold on and the corduroy one I don't know what the color is so I'm not sure how to pair it. I suggest investing in a wool Navy suit, this way you can break up the trousers and wear it with pretty much any shirt combination mentioned above, and can either wear it just with a shirt or you could throw a v-neck sweater or a cardigan over it. In regards to sweater or cardigan, off-white or beige, gray would be good. The blazer you can break up and wear with jeans, khaki trousers, gray trousers as well.

The shoes I think you have a decent array that you could make work.

This has nothing to do with the thread, but my 2 cents on the hype of sneakers:

Everything you said is EXACTLY why I stopped collecting sneakers. I still have a decent amount of my old sneakers, but don't have the time nor care to snap pictures, put them on eBay and ship them.

As long as Nike is putting out quality, innovate products like Flyknits, etc, it's easy to forget about Jordans. Unfortunately for me, the only Jordans I wear are 1's so naturally this year has been extremely aggravating to say the least.

Dead at Slaydrian
He has a cult following now, man :lol:

As long as Nike is putting out quality, innovate products like Flyknits, etc, it's easy to forget about Jordans. Unfortunately for me, the only Jordans I wear are 1's so naturally this year has been extremely aggravating to say the least.
Nike is always on point with marketing and creating a niche market. I love how their official stores have run nights now to pursue people to buy their products.

Last edited:
Seriously would donate every single one of those shirts and replace them with white and light blue. Yes, I also own express shirts.
I agree white and light blue shirts are very versatile and a must for office, but what's wrong with those colorful shirts, I mean if they fit well, why not wear them, pairing with muted pants/blazer ? 

Nike has really been on point with alot of there releases lately like flyknits, inneva wovens.. those size? court forces that dropped oohhfffff. As far as this whole sneaker "game" as it currently stands it sucks. You literally gotta sign up for a game (raffle) just to purchase sneakers. Its down right hilarious to feel lucky to pay retail for a pair of kicks, but I dont see this trend ending anytime soon unfortunately... this sneaker craze is something that we passed down to the next generation and that generation is going to do the same. Ive "quit" sneakers so many times but honestly I will always be a sneakerhead.. that high u get from finally getting what you want and rocking out is a drug and ive been addicted since 1995.

"everytime I try to leave something keeps pulling me back me back"

Last edited:
Terrible from wade
Looks like Bron wanted to speed walk to get away from Wade :lol:

The spirit of Westbrook lives on with Wade in the Playoffs :lol: :pimp:

I hope one of us makes it on the TSB monthly contest this month. Finalists should be posted tomorrow.

I love 1's as well. The Royals really grew on me. Bred 1's are one of my favorite shoes of all time so if they make those limited or I don't get them, I'll be very disappointed.

Back
Top Bottom