Dressing Better Vol 2.0

Those Olive Lunars are truly a thing of beauty.

I want that brown/infrared pair more than any other pair of Lunars though. :evil:

Last edited:
Not sure if its been posted but just got on Cole Haan and seen F&F 30% off (excuse me if its been posted)

Ok folks, my Express suits came in. Heres the before, hopefully I'll get them to a tailor this week. Suggestions? Every ones comments and post is appreciated. Tags still on incase I need to exchange at the store

http://www.flickr.com/photos/47347053@N04/sets/72157633211190408/

For the jacket, I would definitely take in the aides and it looks like the sleeves are a little bit long so I would shorten them. In regard to be pants, they need to be hemmed for sure and I would taper them. After that, you're in the game :pimp: :pimp:

Not sure if its been posted but just got on Cole Haan and seen F&F 30% off (excuse me if its been posted)

Ok folks, my Express suits came in. Heres the before, hopefully I'll get them to a tailor this week. Suggestions? Every ones comments and post is appreciated. Tags still on incase I need to exchange at the store

http://www.flickr.com/photos/47347053@N04/sets/72157633211190408/

Ok. when you go to the Tailor you should bring/wear you best fitting shirt and the shoes you plan to wear the suit with. This will give you an idea as to how much cuff will show on your shirt and how the pants will look with or without a break in them. I would suggest doing a taper and hem on the pants. Tell them to leave the material on the inside just in case you need them let out in the leg later on. Next would be to shorten the sleeves of the jack and pinch the sides. Good Luck.

According to NiceKicks the Cortez's that we saw done up in leather and patent leather are called the 1972 Quickstrike and exclusive to Amsterdam online shop Freshcotton.

UNKNWN - I checked my local running store for those Flyknits, they said they could order the size 11. I don't know if you want them, or found them already.

Been mia the past few days since my laptop charger ripped and had to wait for the new one :smh: But there's been some great fits the past several pages fellas :smokin ..temps jumped from the 30s to the low 80s I'm gonna have to scoop some loafers soon, might end up wearing them for graduation if it stays hot

You going to wear full suit for graduation?  I know I wore my ill fitting one few years ago
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom