Dressing Better Vol 2.0

Man I wanted that short sleeve floral shirt from J. Crew factory but they don't have many sizes left now :smh:

Whoa! Props from nii?!? Damn dude. Feelin hella gassed. Thanks man. It means a lot coming from you :pimp:

This is definitely a steal. For those interested, from experience go TTS

In between 32 and 33 waist. Never tried on APC but I have a 33 pair C of H, 32 pair of Joes, and 33 in Levi's 511. Also, 33 in Dockers Alpha. Help?

Edit: after reading that, it looks like I should go with 33 :lol:

Concerned with how slim those PS will run though. I never wear my 511s anymore because they are basically skin tight on me.

Last edited:
In between 32 and 33 waist. Never tried on APC but I have a 33 pair C of H, 32 pair of Joes, and 33 in Levi's 511. Also, 33 in Dockers Alpha. Help?

I'd go with 33, don't understand why so many people say to go down a size with these. I'm with Rob when I think they fit TTS.
The waist does stretch out a bit, but it's not enough to warrant going down a full size....plus the rise on these are pretty low, they don't really sit at your hips, more like the very top of your butt

Last edited:
Looking for a messenger bag that would fit a Macbook Pro (13in) to replace my current North Face Recon.

Would prefer a canvas one and as a student, the cheaper the better lol..

Any suggestions?

Looking for a messenger bag that would fit a Macbook Pro (13in) to replace my current North Face Recon.

Would prefer a canvas one and as a student, the cheaper the better lol..

Any suggestions?

Jack Spade had some messenger bags on their website on sale for around/under $100 a few weeks ago. I'd keep an eye on their sale section as well.

Back
Top Bottom