Dressing Better Vol 2.0

So with the government shut down, we still dressing better today or can we see some crazy "no government" fits? :pimp: :smh:

What watch is that if you don't mind me asking? It looks very nice.

I googled some pics of what I had in mind with the tuxedo jacket and found these

tuxedo-jacket-02.jpg

198118_DSCN1910.jpg

911631__MG_8134.jpg

736025_lookbook_14.jpg

tuxcas.jpg

2704152_diptic_1354992484768.jpg

Last edited:
Drake was clean

Dude looked like he was rapping in the pics, lol.

how does one go about finding a high tier dry cleaner? teach me lol
I gotta look back. There's a high end place in AZ that folks actually send clothes in from around the nation.

Rave Fabricare is the name of the dry cleaner you're referencing.

Quickstrike Post. Fits from the last few days

Kal coming through with the pics, finally. Clean bruh :nthat:

Shirt from luxire came and the fabric and quality is great but it's too tight in the torso. Going to have to send it back for adjustments

Pretty sure I already know the answer to this but can a tailor do anything to make it bigger? If that's possible I'll go that route to avoid the chance of getting a duty charge

Finally a half decent give away from tsb lol

Did anyone notice that 3 of the things are items given away before? The jeans, the boots and the SS jacket? The jacket is in wool I believe this time around versus linen last time aka the jacket Adrian won.

Are there any American online MTM sites? Sending this stuff back if it's incorrect starts getting pricey since most of the factories are in Asia

Luxurie is remaking my shirt and just charging for shipping both ways but allowing me to keep the one they already made.

So if anyone is interested in an OCBD and has a 16.5/36 shoot me a pm. It was too tight in the chest and a little shorter than I'd like. Other than that it's money. I'll send you the measurements too if interested

Did anyone notice that 3 of the things are items given away before? The jeans, the boots and the SS jacket? The jacket is in wool I believe this time around versus linen last time aka the jacket Adrian won.

Not shocking when it comes to giveaways, they probably have a good relationship with that vendor or that vendor really wants to support that site/business.

Heres comparison pics of the ZARA and GAP varsity jackets:

GAP 

ZARA

I'm also wearing the GQ x Gap Baldwin Jeans.

I would recommend sizing up on both jackets ESPECIALLY the Gap one. Those fit so small on the back.

As far as quality, Gap has great materials and the buffalo leather is from Italy.

In terms of asthetics, I gotta go with Zara.

I'm about to return the Gap one and size up on the Zara today.

Heres comparison pics of the ZARA and GAP varsity jackets:

GAP 

ZARA

I'm also wearing the GQ x Gap Baldwin Jeans.

I would recommend sizing up on both jackets ESPECIALLY the Gap one. Those fit so small on the back.

As far as quality, Gap has great materials and the buffalo leather is from Italy.

In terms of asthetics, I gotta go with Zara.

I'm about to return the Gap one and size up on the Zara today.
How tall are you and what size are the jackets here?

5'6 150

I'm wearing a SMALL in GAP

and

MEDIUM in ZARA

go one size up from normal with Gap and two sizes up from normal with Zara

Back
Top Bottom