Dressing Better Vol 2.0

It'd be dope if the locals can link up for a series of shoots and just lounge around the day while snapping pics.

Any LA dudes interested?!

Does anyone know if the personal shopper and/or student discount at J.Crew applies to Ludlow items? Thanks in advance.

Thanks brodie.

And wis, I saw those same pants and passed due to the need for a recut. This was when I was still in college and broke as all hell. I have regrets now :frown:

Thanks brodie.

And wis, I saw those same pants and passed due to the need for a recut. This was when I was still in college and broke as all hell. I have regrets now :frown:

i had those pants too and returned them. material felt kinda wonky. went for the urban slim ones from j crew instead

A,

Nice fits man. That Blue/grey/brown combo is so ill.

The cotton Ludlow came in from the clearance sale last week. Thing is great in person, definitely a good buy. Gonna drop it off to get some minor work done this weekend.

Thanks Mike. Let me know when you swing by Franco's. I might be in the area Saturday morning. Remember, he closes by 2
:smokin

It'd be dope if the locals can link up for a series of shoots and just lounge around the day while snapping pics.

Any LA dudes interested?!
maybe when I get down to my goal weight. I'm self conscious 

laugh.gif

frown.gif

A,

The cotton Ludlow came in from the clearance sale last week. Thing is great in person, definitely a good buy. Gonna drop it off to get some minor work done this weekend.
mine came in today as well. fits great but the pants are huge on me. gotta get them done. the suit looks grey but it is really navy, had to really see it to believe it
laugh.gif

Last edited:
A,

mine came in today as well. fits great but the pants are huge on me. gotta get them done. the suit looks grey but it is really navy, had to really see it to believe it :lol:  

I'm not sure which one it is but did you get the classic or slim fit pants?

^classic. i got 29x32 for classic since it was the smallest size they had (still too big though). the slim fit pants were all 34+ i think.

^classic. i got 29x32 for classic since it was the smallest size they had (still too big though). the slim fit pants were all 34+ i think.
Call customer service and see if they can locate the slims in your size. Worth a shot, I've usually had luck when doing that. J Crew has great customer service.

I don't know about the rest of you but I can't say I've seen too many grey linen tuxes. Saw GQ posted this from Bonobos 2014 line...

Call customer service and see if they can locate the slims in your size. Worth a shot, I've usually had luck when doing that. J Crew has great customer service.

I don't know about the rest of you but I can't say I've seen too many grey linen tuxes. Saw GQ posted this from Bonobos 2014 line...

Just saw this on IG. I'm surprised not too many fast fashion brands are doing tux jackets. I'm also surprised no one has tried a tux jacket with camo print on the lapel :lol: I can see that at higher end stores for sure :lol:

And yes, call J. Crew up, their customer service is pretty good. Use the item locator feature as SoS mentioned.

Please reach out to Serg or Myself for the DBNT Gift Exchange/Secret Santa.

We are using Elfster so if you have already joined please start adding items to your wishlist!

Please reach out to Serg or Myself for the DBNT Gift Exchange/Secret Santa.

We are using Elfster so if you have already joined please start adding items to your wishlist!

I already PM'd Serg and he said I was in. I never received any information aside from that :nerd:

Back
Top Bottom