Dressing Better Vol 2.0

gotta pay to play. materials used seem far superior to others which easily justifies the price.
I'd have to try them on first. Especially considering that I wear sweats for lazy days. 108 is an expensive lazy day

Last edited:
divide that by 365 lazy days a year and its 30 cents a lazy day. you will likely get years of wear out of these over the $30 h&m joints. over the course these will probably cost less than having to buy a new pair of h&m sweats every couple months

divide that by 365 lazy days a year and its 30 cents a lazy day. you will likely get years of wear out of these over the $30 h&m joints. over the course these will probably cost less than having to buy a new pair of h&m sweats every couple months
Price per wear :pimp:

Those tan singlemonks look nice, they all look nice. MY concern is finding someone who can resole a Blake stitch sole. I know the places in the city can easily do Goodyear welted.

Those tan singlemonks look nice, they all look nice. MY concern is finding someone who can resole a Blake stitch sole. I know the places in the city can easily do Goodyear welted.

Just get them topied from the get go so in the future, the cobbler will just replace the topy.

Plenty places can. I still will prefer GY. Honestly though Serg. With the amount of shoes you own. You won't be resoling anytime soon.

How many miles is your drive to work?

I used to sit thru horrible traffic at my former place. A normal 30 min drive was nearly 2 hours with LA traffic.

Live in central NJ, work in lower Manhattan, commuting time is rough as are the costs but taking the train > driving for sure.

Takes me about an hour and a half each way. Moving to NYC soon to cut both commuting costs and time by more than half. Just got #datpromotion.

Got the Sox tix for free, so to speak. Fenway has always been on my bucket list.

Steez,

Feature was dope man, very dope. As mentioned, nice plug on your business too.

One day I'll get a pair of those LV's, one day.....

Was at 150-ish at the height of my sneaker infatuation...down to about 10 pairs now. Times certainly change, but the admiration will always be there.

Live in central NJ, work in lower Manhattan, commuting time is rough as are the costs but taking the train > driving for sure.

Takes me about an hour and a half each way. Moving to NYC soon to cut both commuting costs and time by more than half. Just got #datpromotion.

Got the Sox tix for free, so to speak. Fenway has always been on my bucket list.

Steez,

Feature was dope man, very dope. As mentioned, nice plug on your business too.

One day I'll get a pair of those LV's, one day.....

Was at 150-ish at the height of my sneaker infatuation...down to about 10 pairs now. Times certainly change, but the admiration will always be there.
Congrats fella.

Here is another reasonably priced Varsity Jacket

black-varsity-front.5.jpg

http://www.reasonclothing.com/item/blackblack-alma-mater-varsity 

:pimp:

I might buy this.

Does anyone know if the personal shopper and/or student discount at J.Crew applies to Ludlow items? Thanks in advance.

At least as of a year ago the fit on that sucked. Body was okay, not great but the sleeves were completely disproportionate, like damn near a foot wide. Looked clownish. Definitely seems slimmer in those pics so maybe it's been improved.
Its the same pic from last year. Maybe you purchased the wrong size? 

Last edited:
Does anyone know if the personal shopper and/or student discount at J.Crew applies to Ludlow items? Thanks in advance.

Not sure what the personal shopper discount is, but the student discount does apply, unless they changed their policy recently.

Copped a suit in late 2012 that I was able to use the student discount on.

Thanks dahuhuhyah.

Last edited:
At least as of a year ago the fit on that sucked. Body was okay, not great but the sleeves were completely disproportionate, like damn near a foot wide. Looked clownish. Definitely seems slimmer in those pics so maybe it's been improved.
Its the same pic from last year. Maybe you purchased the wrong size? 

Maybe you didn't read what I wrote? While the body was relatively slim and fit okay, the sleeves were extremely wide. It was "completely disproportionate" as I stated.

I returned it and Reason was aware of the issue so I wasn't the only person who got one with the same problem.

Last edited:
Maybe you didn't read what I wrote? While the body was relatively slim and fit okay, the sleeves were extremely wide. It was "completely disproportionate" as I stated.

I returned it and Reason was aware of the issue so I wasn't the only person who got one with the same problem.
Cool fella. Right now its between that and the Gap Jacket or maybe ASOS might have something nice and priced close. When the weather gets colder, I'll have more options.

Clogposites coming back, know you guys may hate foams, but these will be rocked casually idc idc

LL

Last edited:

I vaguely remember someone mentioning that in here now, it might have been you

Clogposites coming back, know you guys may hate foams, but these will be rocked casually idc idc

LL

Out of all the different 'Posite sneakers to bring back, I would've never guessed these would be the ones. What about the Trainerposites??

Back
Top Bottom