Dressing Better Vol 2.0

:rofl:

Thanks fam!!!

Btw can ya give me the votes on the GQ October challenge...I'd appreciate it, prize is a trip for 2 to LA!...trying to link up with ya LA dudes!

:pimp: :pimp: :pimp:
495 though :frown:

That cardigan posted is about $800. Even at half off its still a lot.

yea at 50% off you could go to suit supply and pick up a half way decent suit lol..i think their suits are a tad over 400 last time i checked

That cardigan posted is about $800. Even at half off its still a lot.

695, all of his stuff is OD expensive. I've never seen any on a steep discount either. I'd rather get some Jil Sander stuff at that price.

That Blazer DEFINITELY needs to be tailored, I won't wear it out. I was just taking some pics for the fun of it, testing out some looks.

That Blazer DEFINITELY needs to be tailored, I won't wear it out. I was just taking some pics for the fun of it, testing out some looks.

It's the buttoning stance that really is making what seems to be a nice blazer in regards to fabric and color, not so great. It seems like it buttons right above the belt which honestly makes that jacket look way too long on you.

Edit: I do however like the color palette you have going on.

Last edited:
I like the play on colors, but I think the shirt is too big and I don't think you can fix the blazer if that first button is sitting that close to your belt line.

I was trying to find some shoes in my closet and after taking out half of the shoe boxes, I decided to go ahead and take a few pics of my "dressing better "shoes. :lol:

Still working on the collection. I bought most of these within the last 3 years.

Last edited:
It's the buttoning stance that really is making what seems to be a nice blazer in regards to fabric and color, not so great. It seems like it buttons right above the belt which honestly makes that jacket look way too long on you.

Edit: I do however like the color palette you have going on.

i agree. blazer looks like great quality but no decent amount of tailoring will make it work

So I just bought the allen edmonds fifth avenue in walnut with the RDA sale and noticed there were imperfections with the brogue design at the cap-toe. I'm not sure if I'm being nitpicky but I expected much more from AE since this is my first pair and I've heard only good things about them from this thread. As you can see from the pictures, the brogue strip looks crooked and the sets of two little punched holes are all over the place; one set is very close together, others are far apart or not aligned. Can those who own AEs or this style in particular shed some light on whether I should return them or if this is normal? Thanks!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom