Dressing Better Vol 2.0

Bond coat came in over the weekend:

:pimp: Looks great man!

Sleeves look kind of baggy.
So much want for that coat though.

They look fine, probably just because he has his hands the pockets. Even if they are, nothing a tailor can't fix :smile:

For those that care, Karmaloop (I can hear some of you gasping as i say this) is having a halloween sale of 40% off the entire site... Code 40Ween @ checkout...

Please excuse if posted already...

Highlights are expensive denim, PRPS and N&F... Don't think they're excluded...

Looking at the N&F denim, and they have this at the bottom:

Size & Fit

Model is wearing a size 32

*Promo codes do not apply to this product

EDIT: Nudie Jeans can have the code applied to them. You can get a $180 pair for $109, not bad at all

Last edited:
i just gave a jacket away to my girl, brother (cant return it cause i got it on ebay)

im done with shopping until i slim down to a more mainstream muscle appeal like a gregg plitt

i measured my waist last week. its a sz 32.......im very arm and leg dominant

o yea has anyone ever shopped at the website ASOS? someone told me their shipping takes like a month.

Last edited:
Long time lurker on this thread, just wanted to say thanks to all the guys who contribute in this thread on the regular. This thread is one of the few reasons I still visit NT, love seeing all your guys outfit pictures and recent pick ups.

Just picked up this SLP varsity, I know it'll probably get mixed reviews from most due to the amount of hype on it but it's a great piece and thought I'd share with you all

Want it so bad, but 2 stacks

Long time lurker on this thread, just wanted to say thanks to all the guys who contribute in this thread on the regular. This thread is one of the few reasons I still visit NT, love seeing all your guys outfit pictures and recent pick ups.

Just picked up this SLP varsity, I know it'll probably get mixed reviews from most due to the amount of hype on it but it's a great piece and thought I'd share with you all

:x8)

damn dude thats nice as hell

not like i can afford it but what size is that? an what are your stats? just wondering

Last edited:
i just gave a jacket away to my girl, brother (cant return it cause i got it on ebay)

im done with shopping until i slim down to a more mainstream muscle appeal like a gregg plitt

i measured my waist last week. its a sz 32.......im very arm and leg dominant

o yea has anyone ever shopped at the website ASOS? someone told me their shipping takes like a month.

ASOS...I have but it's been a little while. From what I remember shipping wasn't slow at all, free return shipping too. Prices are cheap but quality can be hit or miss, it's a step above H&M IMO and below J Crew. I've gotten some really good items from there that were very solid especially for the price, a couple oxfords that are still going strong after a lot of wears, some light weight jackets. I stay away from the sweaters and **** that are acrylics and blends.

ASOS...I have but it's been a little while. From what I remember shipping wasn't slow at all, free return shipping too. Prices are cheap but quality can be hit or miss, it's a step above H&M IMO and below J Crew. I've gotten some really good items from there that were very solid especially for the price, a couple oxfords that are still going strong after a lot of wears, some light weight jackets. I stay away from the sweaters and **** that are acrylics and blends.

kinda the vibe i got from their in house brand

step above H&M

Yeah my shipping from ASOS was quick on multiple occasions, quicker than some companies ship stateside. and there return shipping hub is in atl i think so thats quick too.

I like them more than H&M just based on variety. whatever you are looking for, ASOS will have it in one variation or another.

Back
Top Bottom