Dressing Better Vol 2.0

Those new kobe's look like vomit. Look like some type of wrestling shoe or an under armour design.

Last edited:
Damn, not even sure if I should mention it here but this became an instant must have for me. :wow:

Yes! The prelude pack II and IV are calling me back...this is not good.

Bruh u scared me for a second the way I read your post.

Pinoy732 says Oster is a good brand

U finna taper or fade da sides???

wis far too restictive of what dressing better is. Allow it to be deemed by what its deemed, not some fabrics and dasiy dukes

Wait I thought that outfit was a joke, cause it looks like he's in a dressing room?

wis far too restictive of what dressing better is. Allow it to be deemed by what its deemed, not some fabrics and dasiy dukes

Yes and No, if you follow his IG, he'll say himself that he doesn't follow rules at times.

In a sense he's right, find your own style, break rules if you want to.

Yes and No, if you follow his IG, he'll say himself that he doesn't follow rules at times.

nah, a lot of times he side way hate on what is deemed dressing better. I think dressing better is more fit based. Like there is the chubby fella who always post his cheap fits, and even though hes heavy he knows his fit and it looks cool.

It's true. Take what you can out of this thread as a foundation for finding your own signature style.

Well yeah fit is def the most important.
Once you find a fit that suits you well then you cover your basics, then once you feel like you have a suitable wardrobe you can afford to experiment more.

At least that's my perspective on the whole thing. I know what works for me and I know what I like, next step is to build my wardrobe with more quality pieces.

Back
Top Bottom