Dressing Better Vol 2.0

were you gonna resell them

i cant picture you wearing yeezys lol

btw nice phone, i got the same.

Naw - definitely for keeps. i had a pair of balenciaga coates in red which i lost while travelling and the Yeezy's would have been a perfect replacement.

LOL @ getting shanked. That's true though. They are going for 4k on eBay :x :smh:
There's a tsa agent somewhere rockin those.

I won't doubt it.

Now i carry all my shoes in my carry on when i travel.

absolutely

thats messed up, anytime i travel my carry on is basically kicks in a duffle without the boxes of course

you gotta limit yourself, i just dont trust the TSA dudes

Swung by Gap after work and they had these MA-1s on the rack. Fit is super dope, especially on buff guy like me and $80 isn't bad at all.

LOL, only gripe is that i wear a lot of black outside of work and that navy just doesn't work for me.

L

XL

My mans @RFX45, can you link me to those slim cut Alpha Industries fighters? Gonna check for a black one in there.

That gap bomber is nice, might slide thru there tomorrow and cop, I mainly wear all black but I guess I can add navy in.

Last edited:
Scooped the snuff suede Sandersons for 140ish from the shoebank. Didn't have the tans :smh: but the person I emailed said they'd put me in a waitinglist for them. anyone end up copping some seconds from a waitlist like this before?

Last edited:
The Gap MA1 is dope. I saw it the other day and would be one of the few pieces from Gap I would rock. Agree that it should be black.

Also agree on tsa. I was traveling a lot in the last months. Them cats were looking at my Foams.

I've been watching Luther (great show, I highly recommend) and Idris Elba's top coat game is spectacular.

Luther_GQ_27Jun13_bbc_b_642x390_1.jpg

Luther1.jpg

Good stuff, Rolli.

Today's entry into the staple challenge:

Desert boots are definitely a staple. Never seen that color those are interesting.

You ever wear pants that aren't high waters man? I know we have really different styles but I think your fits would look way better with longer pants.

Desert boots are definitely a staple. Never seen that color those are interesting.

You ever wear pants that aren't high waters man? I know we have really different styles but I think your fits would look way better with longer pants.

The chinos were cuffed. They would fit normal otherwise. My pants range from 27" to 32" inseam. Variety is the spice of my life, my friend.

Normal lengths:

http://24.media.tumblr.com/194b1613bebd5473c3519fa182990ec2/tumblr_mz7yfs54hy1rux7jzo5_1280.png

http://24.media.tumblr.com/03937874f40a428d0337c31a35f8365b/tumblr_mvrz9y39JC1rux7jzo1_1280.png

Stacked:

http://wisith.tumblr.com/post/50142532054/crew-neck-t-shirt-and-waxed-denim

A quick question.

Are you supposed to roll your pants?

Like I wear boots and stuff, but I cover then with my chinos or jeans.

Should I be rolling them as Wisith does?

Nice fit btw wj4 wj4

A quick question.

Are you supposed to roll your pants?

Like I wear boots and stuff, but I cover then with my chinos or jeans.

Should I be rolling them as Wisith does?

Nice fit btw wj4 wj4

It's all personal preference. It's not set in stone and no definite answer.

Here's me wearing the same pants with the same shoes without rolling:

Curious, about how much do you guys pay to get pants hemmed/tapered? Went to a tailor and while I liked what he did, he charged me an arm and a leg.

Curious, about how much do you guys pay to get pants hemmed/tapered? Went to a tailor and while I liked what he did, he charged me an arm and a leg.
$12-18 for a basic hem. $25 to install cuffs. And this is with my good tailor who isn't the cheapest.

Straight hem is probably the easiest tailoring job out there.

Back
Top Bottom