Dressing Better Vol 2.0

Quite blurry, but deal with it. :rolleyes

Nice :pimp:

I have a very similar set up.

Here's a better pic of the pinstripe Lazio suit I bought from SS. A guy that goes to my church is a photographer and snapped a shot before leaving church a few Sundays ago.

Last edited:
i just keep ties at work. I have pretty big drawers that i dont need all that space for. Also put in a few pairs of shoes/shirts/pants too but that was more for winter since i didnt want to deal with dress pants/shoes on snow days

On the fly homie. I swear it.

Next damn time though. Might come back when my friend picks up his suit for alterations. Let's grub.
It's cool, man. Last time he came to Pittsburgh, he didn't hit me up either.

I'm going to be grinding the next several months prepping up for a cert. I ordered these swim trunks to allow me to get some sun while studying on the weekends. Will end up keeping one of them, depending on which fits better.

http://shop.nordstrom.com/s/andrew-christian-navigator-swim-trunks-online-only/3347014

http://shop.nordstrom.com/s/topman-swim-trunks/3727433?origin=keywordsearch

What you cats rocking in the summer time to swim and lounge around the pool?

Since we're on the topic of ties...

Do you have a go to brand for ties?

I know people hate him, but I love the feel and weight of Donald Trump ties.

I just get the on sale stuff from J. Crew for the most part. The most expensive ones were from Kent Wang. They were granadine ties at about $70-80 a pop.

Like 80% of my ties are Brooks Brothers currently, but I'm done buying them. I need slimmer ties. J.Crew and TheTieBar are where I get ties from now.

Not spending anything on dressing better for 2 months, or else $1000 gets donated to charity of my buddies choosing. Wish me luck
Is he going to get to look at your bank/credit card/paypal accounts? Cause if not.....

Or you could spend that $1,000 buying me stuff, thats kind of charity :nerd:

Good luck though

Not spending anything on dressing better for 2 months, or else $1000 gets donated to charity of my buddies choosing. Wish me luck
Is he going to get to look at your bank/credit card/paypal accounts? Cause if not.....

Or you could spend that $1,000 buying me stuff, thats kind of charity :nerd:

Good luck though

Haha going on the honor system

You better start writing the check bruh

Almost broke on the first day smh. Also having to stick to new workout routine. Buddy has to wake up at 5 everyday for productivity reasons, as well as keep track of all expenses. I think I'll win.

Haha going on the honor system
Almost broke on the first day smh. Also having to stick to new workout routine. Buddy has to wake up at 5 everyday for productivity reasons, as well as keep track of all expenses. I think I'll win.

I like his idea of charity, you already know what size shoe I am.

So what did you almost break it on?

I haven't bought clothes in months but have easily spent the same amount if not more on new golf equipment lol

Back
Top Bottom