Dressing Better Vol 2.0

LA Uniqlo is so much better than Valley Uniqlo. :smh:

The get the +J line and much, much more selections for men while the other are pretty much just all basics.

Really want the wool flannel chesters. It's on sale on the website so hoping the store could price match.

Anybody ever successfully put a vibram sole on leather soled shoes by yourself? Was watching YouTube how to vids and it seems pretty simple. Trying to see if I want to put a vibram half sole on my wolverine 1000 miles by myself or pay to get a cobbler to do it

Anybody ever successfully put a vibram sole on leather soled shoes by yourself? Was watching YouTube how to vids and it seems pretty simple. Trying to see if I want to put a vibram half sole on my wolverine 1000 miles by myself or pay to get a cobbler to do it

Don't run the risk of ruining boots that you paid at least $150-200 for (not sure what they cost but I'm sure they ran at least that). It'll end up costing you more in the long run if you end up messing up.

Havent been in here in awhile, but this did right here knows how to dress....    Flawless my guy, keep it up 
thank you sir

How can I get this little pen/whatever stain is out of the wrist of the jacket? The jacket is like nylon type material. A perry jacket. Didn't see it when I bought it, looked over it
some rubbing alcohol and a q-tip should fix that

Anyway we can compile a list of Dressing Better Black Friday deals?

Also it might be late but today is Brooks Brothers Corporate Sale 30% off all regular priced items

Last edited:
looking for some slim fit cutaway or spread color to stock the closet with. Any suggestions? not trying to spend too much, under $50, please.

LA Uniqlo is so much better than Valley Uniqlo. :smh:

The get the +J line and much, much more selections for men while the other are pretty much just all basics.

Really want the wool flannel chesters. It's on sale on the website so hoping the store could price match.
Nice jacket, but not worth the full price. If you can get it on sale pull the trigger. I actually picked it up when it initially dropped and wish that I held off a bit. It fits pretty slim. I went TTs with a size medium and regret not sizing up, but oh well.

Last edited:
Nice jacket, but not worth the full price. If you can get it on sale pull the trigger. I actually picked it up when it initially dropped and wish that I held off a bit. It fits pretty slim. I went TTs with a size medium and regret not sizing up, but oh well.

You wear a suit under it? If so, then maybe I should hold off and wait till I can get it in a L.

Not sure how this thread feels about Topman but they are having a flash sale. Many items 50% or more off.

This is late tho. Many items have most sizes sold out

Last edited:
You wear a suit under it? If so, then maybe I should hold off and wait till I can get it in a L.
I haven't tried with a suit, but have worn it with a sweater and button down underneath it and fit okay. Ill try it on with a blazer later on today when I get home and let you know.

Anyone watch peaky blinders? I really like the style of dress shirts they wear with their suits. Cool to see them rocking boots with highwater pants and have newsboy caps and pocket watches.

Hey guys, my parents are in NYC for the weekend, and they are getting me a pair of double strapped monks, what is the best pair under $500? 

Back
Top Bottom