Dressing Better Vol 2.0

GQ x GAP 
nerd.gif

200 or below. I'm a cheap dude. Entry level for me..

Folks in here swear by meermin. I may pick up a pair in the near future to see for myself. Only had Allen Edmonds and I agree they tripping with the prices now. #entrylevelboyz

anyone mess with the 484 chino from jcrew? Need some pointers on sizing. Current chinos I have are bonobos tailored in 30" waist and uniqlo 30" waist. Contemplating between a 31 and 30

200 or below. I'm a cheap dude. Entry level for me..

Meermin as it's been stated before. They'll run about $210 shipped. Checkout shoebank.com for AE seconds as well. I own quite a few pairs of Meermin's and they've served me very well, including their double monks.

Pretty much my look for the fall winter season with sebago X Ronnie fieg instead of Chelsea's.

I need a new black coat like this. Any suggestions. My black h&m joint is cool, but not feeling the toggles.

Want something simple and clean.

Bruh im no elitist.

But if u got a jacket from h and m u doin it backwards b.

Sak fif
Bloomingdales
Etc

Get some fly **** that will last 4eva

Last edited:
I still have a connect at JCrew for the 50 off. Issue is, she's in SF.

Let me get that connect when I hit up SF next month :nerd:

anyone mess with the 484 chino from jcrew? Need some pointers on sizing. Current chinos I have are bonobos tailored in 30" waist and uniqlo 30" waist. Contemplating between a 31 and 30

I have a few pair. You should be fine with a 30 in the 484 as well. I'm generally between a 32 and 33, but I bought a 32 in the 484 chinos.

Last edited:
Charly / Dan at Falcon killing it (guy below just posted on SF). May actually jump on this.

@wj4 -- Recommendations on first leather jacket? I can't pull off DRs like @Pinoy732, don't like varsities, already have cotton / wool MA-1s. Maybe collared moto? Something that'll go well with most fits.

Last edited:
Charly / Dan at Falcon killing it (guy below just posted on SF). May actually jump on this.

@wj4
-- Recommendations on first leather jacket? I can't pull off DRs like @Pinoy732
, don't like varsities, already have cotton / wool MA-1s. Maybe collared moto? Something that'll go well with most fits.

It depends on your style. Moto wouldn't work well at all with say workwear shoes. I only got bombers and riders from TOJ because of that. I'm still tempted to finally come through with Charly on a bright red rider :lol:

Size up. The new joints fit tight.
Yeah definitely. Couldn't even zip up size 31 on the new joints. Size up one for sure.

I'm in the Scottsdale area. Hit up a local club tonight. Music was popping. But damn. Dudes was really rocking Rocawear and Pelle Pelle. I'm pretty sure I was the only Asian in the place too :lol:

The $8 drinks and $5-7 Uber rides are :pimp: More than half off LA.

It depends on your style. Moto wouldn't work well at all with say workwear shoes. I only got bombers and riders from TOJ because of that. I'm still tempted to finally come through with Charly on a bright red rider
laugh.gif
I remember a SF guy got a red rider:

@wj4 -- thoughts on the new updated JCrew denim line? I heard good things, but wanted to get your insight (prices jumped too).

that's an old pic from when ToJ was at an all time high

don't think falcon carries red leather yet

I remember a SF guy got a red rider:

@wj4
-- thoughts on the new updated JCrew denim line? I heard good things, but wanted to get your insight (prices jumped too).
The fit is very slim. It can be good or bad. I'm not sure how it will look with dress boots and dress shoes if you're trying to dress up since the jeans probably won't be able to go over the entire top of the shoe. The price is really expensive. $125 for all jeans. They completely rebranded the line. New tags on all interior and exterior. I would wait until they do the 30 percent off full price items sale or something like that so it comes to less or around $100 at least.

that's an old pic from when ToJ was at an all time high

don't think falcon carries red leather yet
Not sure how things work with Falcon but TOJ had a lot of one offs or small run fabrics that were never posted on the site but was available via inquiry. This was how I found out about burgundy horsehide.

Back
Top Bottom