Dressing Better Vol 2.0

Breaking in denim and fad heels

Clean as hell. Fits like these make me want a pair of Chelsea's but I just know I won't pull em off like some of y'all

For flannels you may want to try Japanese brands like Iron Heart or Flat head. 3sixteen also does great Flannels. They just recently did a collab with Tanner goods using Pendleton wool.
Overkill for most folks here and in general. Unless you're a typical customer at Self Edge who likes 22 oz raw denim, the look isn't probably for you.

It's Japaneses take on American workwear.

J. Crew is running a different sale daily. Right now it's 30 percent off almost everything. Would be a good time to stock up on items at retail if you can't wait for a deep discount. Tempting to get another pair of the new 484 cut chinos myself.

The struggle is real right now with no camera. Patiently waiting for one from Amazon. It's hard to use the iPhone :lol:

Re: the 4-5 elitists. These are the dudes that built the thread(s) into what it is. Our lives moved on but no new generation ever took over. This thread will always be best for the college age/young professionals given NT's demographic. A lot of work was put in into putting up solid info. Other users just lurk or come in and ask questions and leave. The vibe in this thread around 2012 was a reminiscent of NT as a whole in the early 2000s when I joined. Everyone was breaking bread except for a few bitter cats.

For flannels you may want to try Japanese brands like Iron Heart or Flat head. 3sixteen also does great Flannels. They just recently did a collab with Tanner goods using Pendleton wool.

Never heard of any of these until now but these guys have some ill ****.

Last edited:
Clean as hell. Fits like these make me want a pair of Chelsea's but I just know I won't pull em off like some of y'all
2nd! Look dope in the pic. LMAO I have bought 2 pair of Chelsea's, went home, try them on, and instantly return them. This pic is making want to give them a 3rd try lol.

Never heard of any of these until now but these guys have some ill ****.

Those Japanese denim brands always put out dope work shirts, denim shirts, and flannels. Once I get my money up i'll buy a few. RRL has dope stuff in similar styles too but their sizing is all over the place.

to those unsure about Chelsea's still, are you buying them at a classic height?

a lot of places seem to be putting in a more cropped boot shaft or awkwardly wide elasticated sides. throws off the balance significantly IMO

We both know that's not true. Will have a fashion walk out with Elliot on Oct 9 before the pre game.
I approve. Hurry up. Camotober is coming quick.

Lawlz I will literally have NOTHING in the spot. I'm coming straight from Austin to SM and will have zero time to grab any clothes from home. Will be chinos, Ralph button downs and a pair of beaters haha.

Need to go shopping at the end of the month doe.

Those Japanese denim brands always put out dope work shirts, denim shirts, and flannels. Once I get my money up i'll buy a few. RRL has dope stuff in similar styles too but their sizing is all over the place.

Those guys are reasonable too. Not as an every weekend thing but still.

I look at Visvim prices like

Last edited:
Yea man. I love the visvim stuff too. I'm trying flourish like john Mayer one day dropped out in visvim head to toe

Any thoughts on wearing SEF tan chelseas and or walnut jodhpurs with a suit? Maybe jeans/blazer?  Tie no tie?

I have never owned Chelseas or jodhpurs(also known as junipers), so i am curious as to putting together fall fits with them.

Neighborhood, Visvim, WTAPS are all very good quality.

Neighborhood is top 3 brands for me right now. Tho i dont see how many can fit into them. Those things run small even for japanese clothes. I wear an XL in them when but I am in between M and L in American clothes. I consider myself to be a very small person too.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom