Dressing Better Vol 2.0

What shoes are y'all rocking with jeans this summer? No sneakers
combat boots.

1428076637112.jpg

shia-labeouf-channels-inner-lumberjack-03.jpg

thought i was on kanyetothe for a sec 

i got the green nike joint. love them for hiking or cold weather 

I’m actually a fan of the Nike SFB 6. I wear em all the time. I have three pair. Definitely one of my favorite shoes in recent years. I wear those Grana scoop tees with my jeans (tapered) with em. It’s simply a good look. My go to look..

I’m actually a fan of the Nike SFB 6. I wear em all the time. I have three pair. Definitely one of my favorite shoes in recent years. I wear those Grana scoop tees with my jeans (tapered) with em. It’s simply a good look. My go to look..

Where?

Hey guys, I don't know anything about Chelsea boots but you guys kept talking about them in this thread.

I ended up seeing them at my local used goods store. They look relatively new still, lightly used.

I was never too big of a fan of them but I bit the bullet and thought I'd give them a try.

Last edited:
Anyone have Axel Arigato sneakers? Particularly the clean 90. If so hows the quality ?

Thinking of getting those instead of the Achilles because I'm not trying to fork over $400 for sneakers

Anyone have Axel Arigato sneakers? Particularly the clean 90. If so hows the quality ?

Thinking of getting those instead of the Achilles because I'm not trying to fork over $400 for sneakers

Was in your exact shoes (no pun intended) a couple years ago. I actually copped a pair of grey suede Arigatos (don't remember which model though) and I actually posted pics in this thread. Gotta grave dig to find em.

I ended up returning because I really wanted some CPs (which I did end up getting). The quality of thd Arigatos was very good...felt premium but I just really needed that CP silhouette. I think they are worth a shot.

Last edited:

Does anyone have any recommendations for shirts similar to good life with the hoop hem at the bottom of the shirt for a cheaper price then $60

https://www.enjoyyourgoodlife.com/products/spring-core-s-s-scallop-crewneck-t-shirt#heather grey
You gon have to wait a month but here:

https://killionest.com/collections/...ss-preorder-scoop-extended-shirt-heather-grey

UO probably has some options as well.
Killionest store in LES stays closed/sold out too. I often wonder how that brand makes any money.

Back
Top Bottom