Dressing Better Vol 2.0

I didn’t know Indochino has a stand alone store... I’m in it as we speak. :lol:

0D49EC15-1862-4AD0-9F2D-FC1868080343.jpeg

416EE6FE-8822-4F8F-A9D5-5E67AEC0F10B.jpeg

25A39DAE-A54E-4572-B077-B4788CE6A1D7.jpeg

7C543CAC-BA92-42A1-8900-90F4168A98AC.jpeg

E7E97798-65A0-4A40-9142-143BA0F5CE63.jpeg
Have 4 suits from the one in Bethesda. They have held up nicely thus far. Lots of options for the price.

the best fitting suit I've ever tried on was from Samuelsohn which coincidently was better than the MTM I have :ohwell:

Has anyone ever ordered a suit from the ebay seller "everytjingbespoke"? I need a suit for the end of July and was thinking about trying them out

Any recommendations for places to look for good short sleeve button ups? Heading to Jamaica in a few weeks and need some solid shirts.

So nothing under a t-shirt? Might have to try that out been on that beater life.
I still wear tanks though. Picked up a few from h&m recently. A little wide but for $7 can’t beat it and they’re “conscious” hm.com/conscious

Last edited:
The only time I like to wear at most a tank top under my dress shirts is in the summer to help with sweat....otherwise, just the shirt is fine...hate to wear undershirts...picked up another cheap suit from topman

The only time I like to wear at most a tank top under my dress shirts is in the summer to help with sweat....otherwise, just the shirt is fine...hate to wear undershirts...picked up another cheap suit from topman
Doesn’t it make you sweat more?

Never wear an undershirt unless I’m wearing a sweater that would be itchy

Doesn’t it make you sweat more?

Never wear an undershirt unless I’m wearing a sweater that would be itchy

Hell nah, well at least a tank top, something tight will keep you from looking like you dove into a pool, I sweat a lot..

Back
Top Bottom