Dressing Better Vol 2.0

Just wanted to say the jacket looks fantastic in-person. Now if only I could actually wear it. Weather has been incredibly mild so far this winter. Rarely dipping below 40 and sometimes getting into the mid 60s :lol:

Post pics, fam.
The colors of the coat look super bright online, but I imagine more muted irl?

Post pics, fam.
The colors of the coat look super bright online, but I imagine more muted irl?
Temp actually dropped a little so I decided to throw it on today. Colors pop just enough for my liking.
9E0E3F35-A6C6-4EEE-9350-6A7497ABB5CE.jpeg

Any suggestions for slim (plain) hoodies?

I buy H&M hoodies to just wear casually but they are so wide i cant even dress them down with some Chelsea's and some nice denim. So end up getting them tailored (taken in at the sides) but thats getting old quick. Any suggestions on some affordable hoodies that are on the slim side.

Any suggestions for slim (plain) hoodies?

I buy H&M hoodies to just wear casually but they are so wide i cant even dress them down with some Chelsea's and some nice denim. So end up getting them tailored (taken in at the sides) but thats getting old quick. Any suggestions on some affordable hoodies that are on the slim side.

I’ve been doing Stone Island hoodies and crew necks lately.
Love them. Good fit, great quality. A little more expensive but I can’t see going back to John Elliot now and I’ve been wearing John Elliot hoodies almost exclusively for the past 5 or 6 years.

B Sox B Sox , looking good brother

Need some chinos
Requirements:
Skinny
Fit on the hip, (i have no ***)
The best I had we’re old alpha khakis, but they got inconsistent with the fit
Semi-lightweight but not flimsy

Im starting a new consulting job and need a “business casual” shoe. I want something more casual than derbies or bluchers and less preppy than loafers and boatshoes. It will be worn with 484 chinos.

Any recommendations? I already have walnut strands (too tormal) and suede chelseas

Common Projects?
Always wanted a pair of achilles low's but never been willing to drop $300 ish on them (on sale, i think retail they are even more then that)

Kind of sick of the cole Haan look. I dunno, all look weird to me now. A year a half ago I thought I could daily a pair for work. The knit pairs fit so narrow though

I’ve been doing Stone Island hoodies and crew necks lately.
Love them. Good fit, great quality. A little more expensive but I can’t see going back to John Elliot now and I’ve been wearing John Elliot hoodies almost exclusively for the past 5 or 6 years.

B Sox B Sox , looking good brother

Stone Island hoodies are significantly better than JE hoodies? What makes it that much better?

Any of my DB bros know what kinda material is this for the soles? Picked up a pair of cheap boots in SEA and this was the outcome after a day. I wasn’t walking around like a penguin to keep it fresh but I definitely didn’t hike in them. It legit looks like cardboard.

Attachments

• 176A894A-0515-4C77-B752-8D133213BD5F.jpeg
    176A894A-0515-4C77-B752-8D133213BD5F.jpeg
    274.4 KB · Views: 1,285
Any of my DB bros know what kinda material is this for the soles? Picked up a pair of cheap boots in SEA and this was the outcome after a day. I wasn’t walking around like a penguin to keep it fresh but I definitely didn’t hike in them. It legit looks like cardboard.
Looks like particle board.

DB Fam,

Long time, no post! I need advice; I have an interview with facebook this Friday. They stressed that everyone interviewing me will be in very casual clothing (e.g., Jeans, t-shirts and sneakers), and I can wear the same. Since I've only ever interviewed for attorney positions in the legal field wearing a suit and tie, it seems counter-intuitive for me to wear jeans to an interview. But at the same time, I don't want to alienate my interviewers by being too overdressed. What would be your approach?

DB Fam,

Long time, no post! I need advice; I have an interview with facebook this Friday. They stressed that everyone interviewing me will be in very casual clothing (e.g., Jeans, t-shirts and sneakers), and I can wear the same. Since I've only ever interviewed for attorney positions in the legal field wearing a suit and tie, it seems counter-intuitive for me to wear jeans to an interview. But at the same time, I don't want to alienate my interviewers by being too overdressed. What would be your approach?

ive been to their HQ and it is indeed extremely laid back. Had guys wearing adidas tracksuits out there. I would recommend some chinos and a casual button up. That way you’re not over dressed but also not feeling uncomfortable by dressing down in jeans

Back
Top Bottom