Dressing Better Vol 2.0

I googled it but can you fix the creasing on Jordaans? They crease hella easily. Makes me not wanna get the leather ones and get the penny loafers instead. Velvet Jordaans are fire tho lol.
Shoe tree's, minimal wears and/or the ole iron and damped rag trick should help.

I googled it but can you fix the creasing on Jordaans? They crease hella easily. Makes me not wanna get the leather ones and get the penny loafers instead. Velvet Jordaans are fire tho lol.

Yeah, the thing is that Jordaans are an “unstructured” loafer. What makes them comfortable and uniquely sleek also makes them prone to more creasing, but like tomdiginson tomdiginson said, make sure to use shoe trees after each wear (honestly, you should do this with all of your leather shoes) . I have shoes that are almost 10 years old now that don’t have any deep creases or shape loss due to using shoe trees consistently.

Alright cool thanks. Am going to daily em. Do they look “bad” with the creasing? Meaning messy and old/crusty looking because of the crease? for example, a lot of my used black sneakers don’t look bad because of the creasing. They’re barely noticeable and don’t ruin the shoes look. I’m guessing no because the shoe is so popular but I’m just being indecisive between the leather black or suede brown and even the velvet black/blue.

I pop in here every now and then to see what "dressing better" means. It seems the topic of the day is bomber jackets, Saint Laurent sneakers and fixing creases. Carry on, sartorialists.
Saint laurent sneakers and bomber jackets weren't mentioned at all today.

I’ve been aping MJF from AEW and wear Ferragamo and Burberry scarves.

/JK. Just rock a cheapie RL reversible one. I save the Salvatore and Gucci for casual or dressing up.

What kind of shorts ya rock? I’m in Florida. I’ve been rocking Nike Tech Fleece but I’d like something a little cooler and lighter.

I’ve been aping MJF from AEW and wear Ferragamo and Burberry scarves.

/JK. Just rock a cheapie RL reversible one. I save the Salvatore and Gucci for casual or dressing up.

What kind of shorts ya rock? I’m in Florida. I’ve been rocking Nike Tech Fleece but I’d like something a little cooler and lighter.

These are very light and breathable. I’ve had other chino shorts but the quality on these is worth the price imo. You can usually catch them on sale at Nordstrom

https://www.7diamonds.com/products/infinity™-7-chino-short-navy?variant=40043158831147

Edit: loopholes with no belt looks tacky imo

Are they Nordstrom based brand?

How do they fit?

I’m probably a 38 or 40 right now. Do I size up one?

No they’re not a Nordstrom based brand, they just sell them. If you’re a 38 or 40, I would just get the 40, they fit tts for me. So if a 40 is a little big on you, you can get away with a 38. I would just get whatever size you normally wear in pants

Any advice on what to wear these with? They’re velvet? Any casual fits with this? Jeans, chinos?
D09E4C19-DBE0-4BC8-9AD0-E5D8C42E20C2.jpeg
A nice bluetooth earpiece would set this off.

Absolutely flames. They had a big year. I want a pair but hard to find in US12 for a decent price.

Back
Top Bottom