Dressing Better Vol 2.0

I wore the black pair with a tux to my wedding.

I wore them again recently with a burgundy suit and white shirt to a dinner with some friends. I think the black version is more versatile but I'd wear these in lieu of any other smoking slipper I guess.
For sure. Black ones are nice. Gonna try and wear em anywhere but the bar lol. Button down and some chinos is what I’m guessing

Kinda want one of those off white / tan hoodies but don’t wanna pay FOG prices. Anyone have any recs for a good heavyweight hoodie in that color?

Kinda want one of those off white / tan hoodies but don’t wanna pay FOG prices. Anyone have any recs for a good heavyweight hoodie in that color?

Navy blue skinny fit slacks or maybe indigo skinny jeans and a brown vest with some texture over a white button up dress shirt, optional blazer with a plaid pattern over it. Can match or contrast the brown vest

If ur replying to me then word thanks. tbh I’m just gonna wear chinos/ jeans and a solid button down. Maybe even with a solid t shirt cause I don’t really care at this point and just wanna enjoy em lol. They’re just navy shoes and look suede. My worry is they’ll get beat up when worn a lot since they’re velvet. Any advice to keep velvet shoes from getting ruined? I’m reading to out a protector on it. But I’ve also read that it’ll ruin the shoes. Is it just a bad idea to wear em casually?

Can anyone ID these shoes?

Screenshot_20230120-171135_Instagram~2.jpg

Not heavyweight but Abercrombie makes good oversized hoodies now for a good price (and comfy af) , they redid their whole **** and the brand is a FoG light now with some of their stuff.

Not heavyweight but Abercrombie makes good oversized hoodies now for a good price (and comfy af) , they redid their whole **** and the brand is a FoG light now with some of their stuff.
Preciate the info g.

I’ve never been welcome in that store due to my size, but as a reformed #NTFatty I wonder now if I should even give them my business.

Wonder if H&M has something I might like

Preciate the info g.

I’ve never been welcome in that store due to my size, but as a reformed #NTFatty I wonder now if I should even give them my business.

Wonder if H&M has something I might like

Trust bro. They redid everything, fit look etc. The oversized is actually oversized. My two most hoodies lately is a brown and then a navy one.

anyone familiar w/ Charles Tyrwhitt shirts?

not sure if I need slim or extra slim...looking for a fit like Uniqlo (slim fit?) oxford dress shirts that they use to have

anyone familiar w/ Charles Tyrwhitt shirts?

not sure if I need slim or extra slim...looking for a fit like Uniqlo (slim fit?) oxford dress shirts that they use to have

I have some. I feel like extra slim is pretty tight, whereas my Uniqlo ocbds in slim fit are looser. Can probably compare measurements if they provide them

I have some. I feel like extra slim is pretty tight, whereas my Uniqlo ocbds in slim fit are looser. Can probably compare measurements if they provide them
How do you like them quality-wise?

Not paying full price (I think $100) but using the 3/$99 deal

I would hope I’m at the least getting my money’s worth which is how I used to feel about Uniqlo until g to get started ripping in the elbow really quick

$14

Best sweater y’all buy this season..

Single pleat cord and relaxed chino both for steals have been in constant rotation this winter.

Last edited:
How do you like them quality-wise?

Not paying full price (I think $100) but using the 3/$99 deal

I would hope I’m at the least getting my money’s worth which is how I used to feel about Uniqlo until g to get started ripping in the elbow really quick

Mine all ended up blowing through the elbows too.

Charles Tyrwhitt too?

Those even more than Uniqlo oxford cloth shirts I have, which makes sense as that is a thicker material.

I blew through the elbows on all of the dress shirts I used to wear. Now a little more casual dress code and I use a standing desk so less time of my elbows actually on the desk. The CT shirts weren't bad or anything, but I wouldn't say they are any better (elbow blowout wise) than other brands

Back
Top Bottom