Dressing Better Vol 2.0

I don't have to wear dress shirts for work anymore, but all of my old CT shirts also had elbow blowouts (probably close to a dozen). If that happens, they offer an exchange within a year of purchase (at least at the NYC store locations).

Not sure about the quality now but the ones from 2012 were great.

I don’t wear them as much as I used to pre-covid..but 4/5 that I own are still going strong. Threw them in the dryer as well.

I’m on the market for some good quality cargos. Soft cotton. Not baggy but not slip. Maybe a slight taper. Any tips?

EFE11AFC-504C-459A-85C8-5986069D93BD.jpeg

can’t stop wearing these. absolutely love ‘em.

Any reccs on good quality comfortable sandals? To wear with linen pants on vacation etc.

Not sure if I'm feeling Birkenstocks, but something similar.

I'm looking for a nice suit. Did Suit Supply fall off? I was in the store looking at their suits and even their most expensive suits weren't looking that good.

I'm looking for a nice suit. Did Suit Supply fall off? I was in the store looking at their suits and even their most expensive suits weren't looking that good.
i wouldn't say they changed much. all their prices went up but that's across the whole industry with materials.
people have def moved away from ill fitting skinny suits though.
i've noticed they are even trying to incorporate more regular fitting trousers as they have added some new silhouettes.

i would look elsewhere.

Any reccs on good quality comfortable sandals? To wear with linen pants on vacation etc.

Not sure if I'm feeling Birkenstocks, but something similar.
for that resort life huh?

let us know what you find. i kinda been on the same hunt but i did the FOG loafer and california last time i went and they served me well.

A couple of years ago we were discussing underwear and what you could get in Costco. I asked about their own cheap ones and was warned away so I bought the Champion ones they had and have been very happy. They didn’t have them when I was there recently so I bought the Kirkland ones instead and I’m just here to say that you were correct. Sorry, next time I’ll listen to you.

A couple of years ago we were discussing underwear and what you could get in Costco. I asked about their own cheap ones and was warned away so I bought the Champion ones they had and have been very happy. They didn’t have them when I was there recently so I bought the Kirkland ones instead and I’m just here to say that you were correct. Sorry, next time I’ll listen to you.
Costco I'd recommend a brand called 32 Cool, great underwear (feel seamless and lightweight, no bunching by the thigh) & undershirts.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom