IMG_20110902_212716.jpg
IMG_20110902_212100.jpg

Check this guy on SF that washes his leather jackets
Before/After
Fashion.jpg

Fashion1.jpg

Fashion2.jpg

Originally Posted by aceofjays

I was surprised by how many people weren't familiar with knit ties. 

Mad people were comin' up to me asking what it was.
I just got this same reaction last sunday when I wore mine to church!
 Also, is there a site where I can get those Allen Edmond Clifton Oxfords for under retail?

I really need some help with something. I lurk in this thread all the time but have never seen one posted. Does anyone know the best place (online or store) that sells khaki/beige jackets? I'm looking either for a casual hooded jacket or a medium length pea coat (cotton. not beige wool) I've been looking for MONTHS with no avail. The only ones I've seen are at Abercrombie/Hollister type stores and they look weak imo. If anyone could help, I'd greatly appreciate it.

heres the other 4 pairs of Redwings i was talking about earlier my friend has.. anyone who knows alot about boots are they worth buying to resell?

scaled.php

scaled.php

scaled.php

scaled.php

scaled.php

scaled.php

Originally Posted by ChaosTheory

So washing leather jackets could potentially make them look 'newer/shiny' ??
Exact opposite actually... Washing a leather takes the shine off of it and gives it a more broken in look along with if you wear it damp it will form to your body some.

Originally Posted by MOSTHATED770

heres the other 4 pairs of Redwings i was talking about earlier my friend has.. anyone who knows alot about boots are they worth buying to resell?

scaled.php
Short answer: No
Long answer: Nah

You'll prolly lose money.

Originally Posted by 10 Piece Nuggets

scaled.php

arent they all $250 online? i can get em for cheap..

I own my first pair of red wings last year, and it is the best boots purchase I have every made...I'm going to pick up another pair next week...

Originally Posted by sarteaga0408

Originally Posted by Luong1209

Heads up, 40% off Calvin Klein...Not sure who'd be interested but here's the link on SD.net

http://slickdeals.net/for...showthread.php?t=3274520
Thank you! Just ordered the navy jacket and pants for $77.98 shipped, signed up for free shipping just gotta cancel before the 30 days.
Anytime! Enjoy fellow NTers
pimp.gif
Originally Posted by Al Audi

Originally Posted by Luong1209

Heads up, 40% off Calvin Klein...Not sure who'd be interested but here's the link on SD.net

http://slickdeals.net/for...showthread.php?t=3274520

excludes underwear
laugh.gif

pass
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by marmourjr

I own my first pair of red wings last year, and it is the best boots purchase I have every made...I'm going to pick up another pair next week...

Which pair do you have now and what do you plan on getting? Also, how's the sizing?

Half a size bigger so I had to get 11 instead of 11.5 (MOST COMFORTABLE BOOTS EVER)

Heritage Classic Lifestyle Moc

I'm going to get the Irish Setters Red Wings Wingshooter 842...

How cheap is cheap? It wont be a huge profit if anything, unless you are getting them DIRT cheap.

How cheap is cheap? It wont be a huge profit if anything, unless you are getting them DIRT cheap.

Dirt cheap...

Back
Top Bottom