Dressing better

Originally Posted by andy206

i put a black & navy pair in my cart, closed out and reopened but that glitch isn't working for me? anyone else? im seeing regular price still
wait 5-10 minutes between closing and reopening.

sometimes, it doesn't work immediately.

ordered 2 pair for $31  
pimp.gif

NT always putting me on to deals.

Originally Posted by shoemasta72

I've always wanted to try my hand a blurring the lines between casual and formal. Last night I said %@$# it and just did it...

nerd.gif
I definitely understand the appeal of high-low, but use a v-neck that is clearly a undershirt.  a better quality v-neck ought to do the trick and perhaps opt for trousers rather than khakis.
also loose the pocket square and the cig. it screams trying too hard.

but overall good direction

Order a black pair. Appreciate the info phillip929
[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Now we wait
nerd.gif
[/font]

so exactly how is the fit on those dockers are they skinny and tight cause I cant mess with that.

btw I got a 33x30.

Originally Posted by taymane23

so exactly how is the fit on those dockers are they skinny and tight cause I cant mess with that.

btw I got a 33x30.
slim, but with a tapered leg.

the only way they'll be 'tight' is if you got cankles, or fat legs
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by NikeAirForce1

dunno. I'm fat. so I didn't order any.

ohwell.gif

great deal though.

I've been keeping an eye on the Levis 521 that some have mentioned on here before. supposed to be a 514 with a tapered leg.

http://www.kohls.com/upgr...&bmUID=1316932237822

they were 39.99 a couple of weeks ago. need them to go back down.

i've heard the 513's (that recently came out) were like the 514's, but tapered.

idk though, since i've never had the 513's or 521's, so i couldn't say.

Originally Posted by phillip929

btw I got a 33x30.

laugh.gif
so a tapered leg is semi tight also I usually wear a 32x32 but they're out and I'm afraid a 32x30 might be too tight or the pant legs will be too short so a 33x30 might be too loose.

NikeTalk Came in clutch once again. Thanks To all the help Guys, $34 and some change shipped 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

btw I got a 33x30.

laugh.gif
so a tapered leg is semi tight also I usually wear a 32x32 but they're out and I'm afraid a 32x30 might be too tight or the pant legs will be too short so a 33x30 might be too loose.
well a tapered leg means the opening gets narrower down the leg (kind of like the same as the proportions of your own leg, how your leg gets smaller starting from the top, all the way down to your feet).

if you have a kohl's by you, i'm pretty sure you can exchange in store if they don't fit right, or return for a full refund (since shipping is free).

and for $15, i'd take the risk (unless these aren't your style).

Originally Posted by KICX

NikeTalk Came in clutch once again. Thanks To all the help Guys, $34 and some change shipped 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

did you forget the free shipping code?

edit: nvm, i forgot about sales tax (since i live in oregon
laugh.gif
)

ah, i see it expired on the 24th, but the sale still lasts in store on the 25th (if that matters at all).

$18.xx is still a steal though, just add the free shipping coupon with the glitch price.

Originally Posted by NikeAirForce1

i've heard the 513's (that recently came out) were like the 514's, but tapered.

idk though, since i've never had the 513's or 521's, so i couldn't say.
I posted a few weeks ago about buying a pair of 513's and 521's.  The 513's fit better throughout the leg than 514's.  The 521's are basically the 513's with a smaller leg opening.  They are my 2 favorite pants right now.

kohls glitch isn't working for me

added the khaki and navy to my cart, closed browser, went to kohls website again and still $44.99 a piece in my cart

Back
Top Bottom