Dressing better

Originally Posted by GetYaShinebox

So I just found out my NYE plans are a little fancier than I originally thought, so I'm in a rush to put something together (I'll be away from tomorrow to 12/30)

I didn't have much time to shop around but I found a decent looking black blazer ... main problem is I couldn't find my exact size and don't really have time for tailor (normally I'm a 42L, the blazer is a 44R)

I know this isn't the ideal GQ slim fit, but does this look passable?  Any feedback/insight is appreciated Thanks
It's fine yep.

Originally Posted by ReRetroMe

jhc5ky.jpg
 from today
you sir are the reason why things die ,tryin too hard, knock it off

CottonWork Deal

If you’re a college student and have a job interview coming up, CottonWork is running a promotion where they’ll make you a free custom shirt. Just apply here. The offer is good for the first hundred entries, but it renews itself every month. So if you miss out this month, just go back in January.

I’ve used CottonWork before and in my experience, they’re one of the better online made-to-measure shirt companies. It can be better to get a shirt made by an experienced local tailor, but if you don’t have that available to you, online made-to-measure options are a good alternative. They’re also much cheaper.

When getting measurements, I strongly suggest that you get them from five to ten different people. Weed out the anomalies and figure out the averages. The quality of a custom shirt largely depends on how good your measurements are, so get them from people you trust.

If you’re not a college student, you can still take advantage of their “Essential

Don't really like either, but I'd go with the second if I had to choose.

EXPRESS HAS 40% OFF ON CERTAIN ITEMS! Might pull the trigger on some MK1/MK2 shirts.

Originally Posted by damnitzdom

CottonWork Deal

If you’re a college student and have a job interview coming up, CottonWork is running a promotion where they’ll make you a free custom shirt. Just apply here. The offer is good for the first hundred entries, but it renews itself every month. So if you miss out this month, just go back in January.

I’ve used CottonWork before and in my experience, they’re one of the better online made-to-measure shirt companies. It can be better to get a shirt made by an experienced local tailor, but if you don’t have that available to you, online made-to-measure options are a good alternative. They’re also much cheaper.

When getting measurements, I strongly suggest that you get them from five to ten different people. Weed out the anomalies and figure out the averages. The quality of a custom shirt largely depends on how good your measurements are, so get them from people you trust.

If you’re not a college student, you can still take advantage of their “Essential

real life...

i wish i had a nicer camera too take pics of my everyday outfits... i cant self portrait with the iphone... and im not gunna have a family member do it
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by breezylocks

real life...

i wish i had a nicer camera too take pics of my everyday outfits... i cant self portrait with the iphone... and im not gunna have a family member do it
laugh.gif
What's your budget? There are plenty of cameras with great quality that are < 300.  You can also use tripods.

Originally Posted by Super Producer J

Always wanted to post an outfit pic in here, don't have a camera though...

25gf0oh.jpg

The gf camera kinda blows, but it's more than what I got. Pants are Dockers slim tapered & fit like a charm. And for $13.99! Cashmere cableknit, AE Walden penny loafers as well.
jjbig.jpg

I saw niidawg at the club last night. I was looking at him like, "damn this guy looks familiar." Didn't speak b/c I wasn't sure where the heck I knew him from
laugh.gif
. It just dawned on me today. 
And yes. His fit was clean as bit 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by CreateDestroy

25gf0oh.jpg

The gf camera kinda blows, but it's more than what I got. Pants are Dockers slim tapered & fit like a charm. And for $13.99! Cashmere cableknit, AE Walden penny loafers as well.
jjbig.jpg
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Dead on

Originally Posted by CreateDestroy

25gf0oh.jpg

jjbig.jpg
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by rsdplaya

tumblr_lwq97yeVwf1ql65k1o1_500.jpg
Fit is great from chest to feet. But the crimson dress shirt peaking out is odd. I don't really know if there's any outfit with which a crimson dress shirt looks good. This fit would have been 10 times better with a baby blue shirt. 

Originally Posted by PersiaFly

Originally Posted by rsdplaya
Fit is great from chest to feet. But the crimson dress shirt peaking out is odd. I don't really know if there's any outfit with which a crimson dress shirt looks good. This fit would have been 10 times better with a baby blue shirt. 
It's a red+navy mini-gingham shirt actually.  Pic distorts it a bit...well a lot now that I look at it
laugh.gif

Just cleaned out my camera...work fit from earlier this week.
Oh, and Happy Holidays to everyone in the best thread on NT!

tumblr_lwqagrotm01ql65k1o1_500.jpg

girlslovewaffles wrote:
who's that in your avy homie?

idk, found the pic on Tumblr.

Originally Posted by donjuan513

/\/\/\ I snatched a few of those up from tj max, can't best that price.

I've been rocking theseWayland Stockingtin boots
426fr.png

zmy5f.jpg

been looking for jeans like that - light wash, some rips, and fit like 511's..info anyone?

Back
Top Bottom