Dressing better

Originally Posted by MikeTysontheKiller

Anybody? I need to pull the trigger right now on these. lol
I have a couple pairs of the AE DBs that I went down a half size on and they fit pretty snug. If I could do it again I would suggest getting themtrue to size.

I wish yall didn't post that David Z website. I copped some Beige Clarks DBs for $55 shipped.
embarassed.gif
laugh.gif

Here's the link to the boots. They're a great deal IMO: http://www.davidz.com/products2.cfm/id/3513/attr1/5550/color/BEIGEDARK

Originally Posted by YuraS718

Originally Posted by lilpro4u

Originally Posted by NachoBroadway

Originally Posted by iHust1e

NMN058Z_mp.jpg

Any legit online sites i can cop from?
my lord, when will these sneakers die, this was hot in 2002
frown.gif

you're most definitely right.. But you gotta think, the south, west coast and a whole bunch of other regions etc.. probably didn't even knew they existed back then.

I honestly still like them tho.
I'm the same way, saw these all throughout HS along with those diesel square toes. I personally still like the america cups, just never got to purchase a pair. I prefer the lows>highs
2002 was a great year.
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by eeibaby

Originally Posted by Yankeephan87

What are shirts with those military style buttoned down points on the shoulders called? also does anyone know of any nice black/white plaid shirt?
I think you're talking about epaulets?
I didnt know the name but yeah thanks. Do guys know where I can find nice shirts with epaulets and any plaid black/white shirts? I saw one onpolo.com but I cant find it anymore.

This epaulets craze is getting outta hand.

(Not a reference to the dude making a request on the black/white shirt - Just something I've noticed)

Going to be hard finding plaid shirt with epaulets, even though it's the in thing now and can be find easily in places like Macy's, BR, Express.

Oh, nah I meant some nice shirts with epualets and then some plaid black and white shirts that dont have to have em.

just got this today for $50 but i wasn't really going for a suit type look.

Amazon product ASIN B00266PCFY

don't really know what type of fit of pants can go with it. kinda wary on slim fit type of pants and i don't wanna look like an inverse triangle sincei'm kinda big. and really all i got are some dockers for work and those look horrible with the jacket.

Originally Posted by Yankeephan87

Oh, nah I meant some nice shirts with epualets and then some plaid black and white shirts that dont have to have em.

I remember H & M having some nice button ups with epaulets & I saw about a month or so ago my Ross had a nice Calvin Klein plaid Black & white withepaulet. So I would suggest going to a place like that

I don't come into this thread at all, but I had a killer pick-up week, starting with Michael Bastian pants (retail $495, got them for $80 at the Rack), sothat justified a full price Margiela navy crew neck sweater. That'll be my go-to fall outfit.

Originally Posted by manamazing55

I have some Polo sweaters and whatever dress shirt I wear under them, is just covered with lint after wearing. Is there any way to "condition" the sweater not to do this?

My Sperry's finally arrived:

0039fc31a321__1256273358000.jpeg

Glad I went with the sz8 instead of the 7.5. The sz8 fits like a glove.

Originally Posted by Juicy J 32

Originally Posted by MikeTysontheKiller

Anybody? I need to pull the trigger right now on these. lol
I have a couple pairs of the AE DBs that I went down a half size on and they fit pretty snug. If I could do it again I would suggest getting them true to size.

I wish yall didn't post that David Z website. I copped some Beige Clarks DBs for $55 shipped.
embarassed.gif
laugh.gif

Here's the link to the boots. They're a great deal IMO: http://www.davidz.com/products2.cfm/id/3513/attr1/5550/color/BEIGEDARK
damn your small feet
laugh.gif

WJ4's BR damage continuous.
laugh.gif
Really like that shawl cardigan too. I wish BR fit me better.

As for shoes, Nike rarely makes anything I like these days other than basketball shoes but this are pretty damn nice.
Nike SB Zoom Stefan Janoski Obsidian Leather
2006920099523153432447285_L.jpg

Anybody know where it can be purchased that is in the US? Caliroots charges 25 Euros for shipping and there is a chance of customs charge.

Originally Posted by RFX45

laugh.gif

As for shoes, Nike rarely makes anything I like these days other than basketball shoes but this are pretty damn nice.

Anybody know where it can be purchased that is in the US? Caliroots charges 25 Euros for shipping and there is a chance of customs charge.

not sure about those, but here are some in 4 different colors

http://shop.ccs.com/product/model:1...upercat=home&cm=GLOBAL SEARCH: GENERAL SEARCH

Thanks for the link and help but none of those compares to the obsidian colorway.

Those Zoom Stefan's are NICE.
eek.gif

But yes, the Obsidian's are WWWAAAAAAYYYYY better than any of the GR US colors.
tired.gif

Originally Posted by RFX45

laugh.gif

I was about to post this the other day, the janoski makes great casual sneakers, every colorway is nice & simple.

Also he's one of my favorite skaters. I also like these that are coming out in Spring
pimp.gif

ftwr-333824-221-3-dy.jpg

Oh and RFX45, those are November release so majority of online shops don't have them at the moment. I'll let you know when online spots start to getthem in

Back
Top Bottom