Dressing better

Tokyo | SHIPS Toggle Zip-up Sweater
ships-toggle-sweater.jpg

Originally Posted by CIDMAN911

I've been looking for these black/silver-white Red Wing moc-toes for a minute.

rw3-500x375.jpg
call huf 415-552-3820 i can help you out on a phone order. we just got them in a few days ago.

How do those Timberland Chukka's fit? I found some in a chocolate color that are pretty nice imo, but IDK how they run. I'm assuming you have todownsize a whole size right?

Originally Posted by Friendliest Ghost

[h1]Stussy x Timberland 7-Eye Chukka Boot - Tan Suede[/h1]
rating_on.gif
rating_on.gif
rating_on.gif
rating_half.gif
rating_off.gif
(11 Votes, Rating: 3.55 5)

loading.gif
Loading ...

timberland-stussy-boot-1.jpg

If you liked the Stussy x Timbs from the Stussy NYC flagship store, then you'll love that Stussy has bust out another colorway for its collaborative boot with Timberland. The Stussy x Timberland 7-Eye Chukka Boot comes in a classic tan suede colorway. The upper consists fully of tan suede, with a moccasin-style toe stitching. Seven metal lace eyelets blend in nicely with the upper and laces. The tongue features the Stussy logo to make this boot legit[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]. The boot will release October 23rd in a limited size run for about $288 each.[/color][color= rgb(255, 0, 0)][/color]
Via Stussy.

Pass.

laugh.gif

Seriously. I bought a pair of these Timb chukkas for $40 off Amazon in what I consider a nicer color. I get the Stussy collab, but that's wild.

u have a pic of the ones u bought?

Originally Posted by emacdaddy24

Quick question...plaid button up under a striped v-neck yay or nay?

Initially, I thought you meant striped v-neck t shirt--like the Ashton Kutcher douche bag style from 2005. In that case, hell no. If it's a sweater, mixingpatterns usually looks good.

Originally Posted by TH0MAS CR0WN

Just came up on a pair of Clarks desert boots for $45.00
pimp.gif

Will post pictures a little later tonight when I get home. I'm stoked
smile.gif
They are the beeswax/medium brown with the gum sole.

Now to build some outfits around them, but I"m sure they can be worn with almost everything

edit: too lazy to take pics lol but they are exactly these

what kind of products do you guys recommend putting on these for the leather? (for those that use products)
I was holding out for too long
indifferent.gif

FML.

Originally Posted by MikeTysontheKiller

How do those Timberland Chukka's fit? I found some in a chocolate color that are pretty nice imo, but IDK how they run. I'm assuming you have to downsize a whole size right?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by damnTHOSEjs

Originally Posted by TH0MAS CR0WN

Just came up on a pair of Clarks desert boots for $45.00
pimp.gif

what kind of products do you guys recommend putting on these for the leather? (for those that use products)
Damn, $45!
mad.gif

As far as products, I'd like to know, too. I just wear mine straight up and let them get dogged. I love the worn, scratched look of it all.

Originally Posted by joree85

Is the 40% off at BR on Wednesdays only for the month of October?
Yep, all over with now. This is the 2nd time they did it in the ~12 months of visiting BR on a regular basis.

Yes, those Timberland Chukkas fit 1 size too big. I got it in a size 8, same with my Clarks DB's and I wear 9.5 in Nike's (with regular socks). Iwear the boots with casual/dress socks which are thinner.

The Timberland Chukkas are VERY comfy, no break in needed.

is it a good idea to get button ups hemmed on the bottom so u can wear untucked? any of yall do this or is it better to just buy a shorter shirt..cuz the sizemeaning the with and sleeves fits but the length is long

Originally Posted by emacdaddy24

Quick question...plaid button up under a striped v-neck yay or nay?
If the colors and pattern go together, sure. I might even throw on a tie since it's a v-neck.

I read that neutral wax is good for brown shoes so no 'new' color is introduced.

Yeah, what's up with the black suede boots above...? I am really looking for something like that for this winter. Or something like these:
j6pdas.jpg

Any info on these bad boys? Looked online, couldn't find them anywhere except eBay.

Originally Posted by illphillip

Anyone have any promo codes/coupons for J. Crew?
It's rarely anything good. Most of the codes I get are free shipping on $150+ web orders. I never got any $x off in store even though I dospend a good amount with them on their on card.

Since the BR damage has been done, I added up the amount.

40% off 2 pairs of boots and 3 blazers. ($150+150+198+250+330), $431.2 saving.
25% off the shawl cardigan that retails for $130, $32.5 saving.

Not bad at all I think.

Never had shoes like the desert boots. I mostly get squared off dress shoes. Anyone got a pic of them wearing these? I'm guess just brown slacks for theseor jeans?

Back
Top Bottom