Dressing better

Really for the kind of people who GQ targets that a hell of a lot less to spend on clothes. However, who they target and who reads the magazine are twodifferent things.

laugh.gif
at him flipping the tshirts over real quick so you couldn't seethe Marshalls price tag.

All that polo on plastic hangers
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by MaddenFan04

Originally Posted by Yankeephan87

For those of you who dont visit the polo thread. This video gets me every time
this dude gets robbed i think hes gonna off himself

Hahaha "Is that Polo tho??" LOL camera dude was too funny

Originally Posted by hammerdown10

anyone know what boots these are??

35125ab4367e33decd723d8007774f81f6fe3ed.jpg

moz-screenshot-21.jpg
moz-screenshot-22.jpg

they are the Calvin Klein RAFE WAXY CARIBOU. I just bought a pair last week at Daffy's for $69.99.

When I get a new memory card, I'll post pics. It's a very stylish boot.

BR has 25% off the entire store today since they didn't have a sale on Black Friday. I picked up some cashmere v neck sweaters for $30 a pop. Prettyhappy about that because the fit is great, enough room just to wear a dress shirt under, but not too much room.

Originally Posted by wj4

BR has 25% off the entire store today since they didn't have a sale on Black Friday. I picked up some cashmere v neck sweaters for $30 a pop. Pretty happy about that because the fit is great, enough room just to wear a dress shirt under, but not too much room.

BR outlets had 50% entire store.

Bought a really nice cardigan for $25.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by 10 Piece Nuggets

Originally Posted by wj4

BR has 25% off the entire store today since they didn't have a sale on Black Friday. I picked up some cashmere v neck sweaters for $30 a pop. Pretty happy about that because the fit is great, enough room just to wear a dress shirt under, but not too much room.

pimp.gif
How's the fit? I never bought anything from a BR outlet. I did noticed that the clothes fit a tad bit bigger though and the tags weredifferent.

What was suppose to be a trip to the mall to pick up a copy of GQ turned out to be a $300 shopping run.
laugh.gif

Edit: Went by J Crew and saw Red Wings, man those things are heavy! I'd imagine you gotta get used to them for the first several times.

Originally Posted by wj4

Originally Posted by 10 Piece Nuggets

Originally Posted by wj4

pimp.gif
How's the fit? I never bought anything from a BR outlet. I did noticed that the clothes fit a tad bit bigger though and the tags were different.

What was suppose to be a trip to the mall to pick up a copy of GQ turned out to be a $300 shopping run.
laugh.gif

Edit: Went by J Crew and saw Red Wings, man those things are heavy! I'd imagine you gotta get used to them for the first several times.
My BR was barren, nothing on sale in M/L or 34 waist.
J Crew has this blazer in olive for $80 50%off.
images_onFigure_18_18936_18936_BR5952_m_tif_97150b883e7f18a9.jpg

got 4 polo pillows for $7 & a few Old Navy thermals for $5 to layer

Originally Posted by Copp 2 Of Em

Question: How do the Polo Ranger boots fit? True to size?

they run about a 1/2 size to a full size larger than marked. i wear a 10.5 in nikes/most shoes, 10 in dress. i bought a 10 in these and they're about aquarter size larger to me. they fit well though b/c i wear them with thicker gaged socks.

Does anybody know if it's possible to shrink jeans? They're 100% cotton and have not been washed. As for the amount, I'd just like them to be alittle more fitted all around. Thanks in advance!

Bought a coat today from Jaeger, reduced from £450 to £145.

xni0zl.jpg

fc7io.jpg

It's a lot of money but the coat is nice, i'll get a lot of use out of it.

Originally Posted by AC4Three

Does anybody know if it's possible to shrink jeans? They're 100% cotton and have not been washed. As for the amount, I'd just like them to be a little more fitted all around. Thanks in advance!

Yes, jeans do tend to shrink a lot. Just wash and dry them in the machine. They may shrink more than you wantbut they will stretch as you continue to wear them.

Originally Posted by NachoBroadway

Originally Posted by wj4

10 Piece Nuggets wrote:

wj4 wrote:

BR has 25% off the entire store today since they didn't have a sale on Black Friday. I picked up some cashmere v neck sweaters for $30 a pop. Pretty
happy about that because the fit is great, enough room just to wear a dress shirt under, but not too much room.

pimp.gif
How's the fit? I never bought anything from a BR outlet. I did noticed that the clothes fit a tad bit bigger though and the tags were
different.

laugh.gif

My BR was barren, nothing on sale in M/L or 34 waist.
J Crew has this blazer in olive for $80 50%off.
images_onFigure_18_18936_18936_BR5952_m_tif_97150b883e7f18a9.jpg

got 4 polo pillows for $7 & a few Old Navy thermals for $5 to layer

Online or in-store? The website has it at full price still.

Originally Posted by The Black James Bond

Originally Posted by hammerdown10

anyone know what boots these are??

35125ab4367e33decd723d8007774f81f6fe3ed.jpg

moz-screenshot-21.jpg
moz-screenshot-22.jpg

they are the Calvin Klein RAFE WAXY CARIBOU. I just bought a pair last week at Daffy's for $69.99.

When I get a new memory card, I'll post pics. It's a very stylish boot.
hmm, may look into this

Search "Endless Shoes" at Bing.com and you'll quality for 20% Cash Back to your Bing account.

Select brands including Red Wing and Clarks all qualify for 30% off the listed price (instant savings at checkout).

I believe offer expires tonight at 9PM PST.

I am considering the Red Wing GT's in Black Cherry.
redwing_4.JPG

Back
Top Bottom