Dressing better

Thanks for the heads up RFX.
$38.25, my man
pimp.gif

DBs fit one size down ... if you are a sz 12 ... pick up an 11, if you are an 11 pick up a 10.

RFX, you's a fool for this ... dont need another pair of DBs but 38 bucks was too hard to pass up.

Originally Posted by niidawg3

DBs fit one size down ... if you are a sz 12 ... pick up an 11, if you are an 11 pick up a 10.

RFX, you's a fool for this ... dont need another pair of DBs but 38 bucks was too hard to pass up.
Wow, I literally missed out on ordering the sz 11 while waiting for the answer to this question
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by 5am6oody72

Wow, I literally missed out on ordering the sz 11 while waiting for the answer to this question
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I think thats because i ordered it, came back here saw your post and replied ... I already have a pair (a little beat up), so if they come in and i dont feellike keeping them, i'll sell it to you at cost. Thats a big IF ... so lets wait and see.

lol at devil's advocate. i promised to not buy anything this year ... guess i lasted 11 days.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I think thats because i ordered it, came back here saw your post and replied ... I already have a pair (a little beat up), so if they come in and i dont feel like keeping them, i'll sell it to you at cost. Thats a big IF ... so lets wait and see.

lol at devil's advocate. i promised to not buy anything this year ... guess i lasted 11 days.
Sweet thanks a lot man, here's hoping that you don't feel like keeping them
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
wow me too, i just missed out on a pair of 8 1/2s.. i was gonna go with an 8 cause that one sold out but those are gone too.
laugh.gif
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by awon23

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
wow me too, i just missed out on a pair of 8 1/2s.. i was gonna go with an 8 cause that one sold out but those are gone too.
laugh.gif
ohwell.gif

Word, I put the 11 in my cart cus I figured they fit a size large, and had already filled out my shipping address and billing info, then before I hit order Idecided to post here just to make sure.
smh.gif

Originally Posted by jumpmankb

Originally Posted by awon23

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
ohwell.gif
8 1/2 copped! Do these run similar to timbs? I rock an 8.5 or 9 in Nikes and an 8.5 in timbs. Will I be good?
how? did you cop them right now?

this is the only pic i have of these.. johnston and murphy.. saw em in dillards also $99.99... but cant find them anywhere online...
anyone know the name?
!BiYQkYw!mk~%24(KGrHqEH-CsEsKg+sytfBLOn5QSfOQ~~_35.JPG
!BiYQIvgCGk~%24(KGrHqYH-E!EsMUcCoLuBLOn3duJPQ~~_35.JPG

Originally Posted by ThaPeoplesChamp

this is the only pic i have of these.. johnston and murphy.. saw em in dillards also $99.99... but cant find them anywhere online...
anyone know the name?
!BiYQkYw!mk~%24(KGrHqEH-CsEsKg+sytfBLOn5QSfOQ~~_35.JPG
!BiYQIvgCGk~%24(KGrHqYH-E!EsMUcCoLuBLOn3duJPQ~~_35.JPG

those are called saddle shoes (or saddles). they typically come in two tone ... a few have been posted on the thread. that is the brown on brown version.

NOOOOOOOOOO, i missed it too =\

if they become available again someone post here! I saw the link just now and tried to cop with the quickness but missed out

kthxbye

^^^ you should be able to pick those up on zappos or shoes.com, anywhere really...i'm sure you could find a code and end up paying like $80 or so.

these DB are tempting me though...beautiful color...

939609-p-DETAILED.jpg

Originally Posted by rsdplaya

^^^ you should be able to pick those up on zappos or shoes.com, anywhere really...i'm sure you could find a code and end up paying like $80 or so.

these DB are tempting me though...beautiful color...
i checked it out, the ones i found say theyre smoke grey but they look darker.

i cant tell if theyre the same ones though
ohwell.gif

Back
Top Bottom