Dressing better

Here's a question for the masses:

How does everyone keep their shirts and pants clean and in good looking condition? I've had a few shirts and pants that get torn up in the washing machineno matter what setting their on; I'm pretty sure I'm not doing it right. Do you go to the cleaners? get your clothes laundered?

serve.asp

like this but for about $50?
Possibly with a zipper and not that type of collar

Originally Posted by K2theAblaM

Here's a question for the masses:

How does everyone keep their shirts and pants clean and in good looking condition? I've had a few shirts and pants that get torn up in the washing machine no matter what setting their on; I'm pretty sure I'm not doing it right. Do you go to the cleaners? get your clothes laundered?

Dry-Cleaners do wonders, look into that. No real tips otherwise; Maybe hang drying(?).

I'm super late but there's a huge Mens sale at Macy's today only! Lots of good button up shirtsDKNY, CK, Sean John, Trump, and others for $9.99-$19.99.(plus 25% off that today only!) I got a DKNY and Sean John.

From the pages ive clicked on, half the stuff on here is straight bamma status.
Like how ya jacket,pants and shoes all have 3 shades of brown? Smh
Dudes gassin' up stuff they see in lil' magazines arent even stylish. You juss making yaself look dumb.
Some of the other stuff posted =
pimp.gif

OP, dont try to go all name branded out. As long as you lookin nice, all that !$#% dont matter.
It aint like somebody gonna sneak up on you and look at the tag on your shirt to find out what brand it is.

Oh and juss cause you see a dude with fitted clothing, a pose and the camera the pic was taken with is nice doesnt mean the dudes stylish.lol

Originally Posted by cucumbercool

serve.asp

like this but for about $50?
Possibly with a zipper and not that type of collar

Seen a couple jawns like this in H&M just yesterday. Can't get into exact details as they weren't something I was particularly looking for, but forsomething that style and price range, definitely think H&M is where you need to be looking.

Originally Posted by SneakerHeathen

Originally Posted by donjuan513

Originally Posted by ericescobar

are there any shoes something like a cross between a desert boot (those posted on here) and nike blazer (like those suade joints)? see, i like the overall sillouette of the desert boot, but it doesn't fit with my perfect view of what i want to dress like. its close, but not quite there. blazers have a better practical design, while the desert boots have a classier style. HELP!
The Nike Toki Lux is the closest you're gonna get to a Nike Blazer/Dessert boot like shoe. All its missing is the crepe sole.
nike-air-zoom-toki-lux-00.jpg

Very nice, where can I find these at?
pimp.gif
I need those

Originally Posted by RFX45

Originally Posted by Air Spider 777

Originally Posted by rcdp

a leather overcoat?

Something like this. Not too tacky.

41TU6H4Ky%2BL._AA280_.jpg

I am also 5'10" and a regular boot with .5"-1" heel should suffice with a cafe racer type leather jacket in brown or black.
I had one of those jackets but I lost it in the fire that I had in my house.
frown.gif
The only good gift my ex girl gave me.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by iLL W1LLiam

are there any shoes something like a cross between a desert boot (those posted on here) and nike blazer (like those suade joints)? see, i like the overall sillouette of the desert boot, but it doesn't fit with my perfect view of what i want to dress like. its close, but not quite there. blazers have a better practical design, while the desert boots have a classier style. HELP!
The Nike Toki Lux is the closest you're gonna get to a Nike Blazer/Dessert boot like shoe. All its missing is the crepe sole.

pimp.gif
I need those
Dope.

Just bought a pair of those Nike Lux's up there in the pics via ebay. Gonna go shopping this week and see if i can get the look together. also, thosecommon projects...cot DAMN they look sexy. the white (and the black ones), the achilles mids. i will get them when i have the money

pimp.gif
I need those
eek.gif
those are sooo dope...anybody got a link for a site that carries them...

EDIT: ok, nvm, they're $200+
laugh.gif

if im trying to build a wardrobe from scratch, where do i start??? it all seems so overwhelming... what is the typical progression of what i should by?

RFX45, a while back you posted some pictures and descriptions of different suit cuts (british,italian, and I think french) do you still have it?

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

new shoes!

thursday_thehundreds3.jpg

tony_valenzuelas_thehundreds2.jpg

alexjolo_thehundreds6.jpg
pass on the red,pass on the black(look like they with they they ashy larry on big time)pass on the other 2

guess the brown ones will have to do
ohwell.gif

crank did you ever get the black pair so i can see them
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by rsdplaya

pimp.gif
I need those
eek.gif
those are sooo dope...anybody got a link for a site that carries them...

EDIT: ok, nvm, they're $200+
laugh.gif
just won a pair for 165 lol

still, i'd just assume grab a pair of creative recs mids for around $100.

and daytona, i'm not really feeling that roled up blazer thing

With his statement that he got a student discount, I figured he got it from the store because I don't know how to apply that discount on the website.
That sucks that price went up, I was just waiting for a free shipping code or something before trying them out. I hope they have a new code in store for us to use.
Phone order

Originally Posted by rcdp

a leather overcoat?

Something like this. Not too tacky.

41TU6H4Ky%2BL._AA280_.jpg

I am also 5'10" and a regular boot with .5"-1" heel should suffice with a cafe racer type leather jacket in brown or black.
I had one of those jackets but I lost it in the fire that I had in my house.
frown.gif
The only good gift my ex girl gave me.
laugh.gif

Choppa City??

Originally Posted by THE ANOMOLIE

Originally Posted by SpringfieldXD

i think lebron might be one of the more style endowed in the NBA, in terms of the way he coordinates and how his clothes fit...

lebron-james.jpg
Swankus...
pimp.gif
thats why i like lebron's outfits...he dresses nice without lookin like a douchbag.....cuz let's face it alot of whats being posted inhere is screamin "i used to get wedgied in elementry school".....

Back
Top Bottom