Dressing better

Originally Posted by 10 Piece Nuggets

My dude Muslim Shady be having the ayo poses.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
I'm still trying to learn how to set the timer, run, and pose, give me a break.

Today.  Woke up too late to wash the car though.  New Era fitted cap, Martin And Osa cardigan, BR plain white t, Joe's Jeans, Retro VI's.  Props to the dudes who set up the cameras and take pix themselves.  If my mom can't take the pics for me, I won't even bother. 
laugh.gif

vqgxhc.jpg

Just got these suede wingtips in from Asos.  For $60 shipped from the UK, I really couldn't be any happier with them (took 2 weeks from time of order).  I gotta take them into the cobbler and add some tabs cuz San Fran rain + leather soles = my clumsy self falling a lot.
xds1lw.jpg

2gxr69c.jpg

With 511's

34obr0y.jpg

Originally Posted by 604baller

finally got my username back so i can start posting in here. i got these two months ago but they are way too tight in the leg for me. i liked them a lot so i told myself theyd work out but they didn't. theyre 35. if anyone wants to buy or trade for something similar let me know

Obey??
smh.gif
..... i copped a cardy from them online... quality was horrendous!!

still i f' with their tee's... shepard comes with some ill prints.

Originally Posted by rcdp

Just got these suede wingtips in from Asos.  For $60 shipped from the UK, I really couldn't be any happier with them (took 2 weeks from time of order).  I gotta take them into the cobbler and add some tabs cuz San Fran rain + leather soles = my clumsy self falling a lot.
xds1lw.jpg

With 511's

34obr0y.jpg

nice shoes - i contemplated getting them but couldnt tell teh quality of Asos. How does the construction and quality feel like?

I hate to sound like a broken record, but Nii that really is you on the BBC? from all the way down under, I swear it was you on tv!!

Originally Posted by RFX45

Another sneakers recommendation but I saw these Pro Keds at Bloomingdales over the weekend and they look pretty good.
Well worth to check them out and for $55, it won't hurt the pockets much. Trust me, it looks much better in person.

pked_pmc34923_gry-1.jpg
pked_pmc34923_gry-2.jpg

pked_pmc34924_blk-1.jpg
pked_pmc34924_blk-2.jpg
I actually received some burgundy low tops in the mail today they are so 
pimp.gif

pmc33878zoom1.jpg

Originally Posted by wj4

Today.  Woke up too late to wash the car though.  New Era fitted cap, Martin And Osa cardigan, BR plain white t, Joe's Jeans, Retro VI's.  Props to the dudes who set up the cameras and take pix themselves.  If my mom can't take the pics for me, I won't even bother. 
laugh.gif

vqgxhc.jpg

roll.gif
spending 5k on gear but still living at home with your mom? Having your mom take pics of you for a messageboard?
laugh.gif
 Bro your fam is soft...my moms would clown me
laugh.gif
...*Wheredeydodatat*

5k on gear? Didn't know that. But don't a lot of the people on this particular message board spend that much on shoes, and still live with their folks?

I'm in a dilemma here. I just measured my sleeve length and I'm about a 33.5. Problem is all I ever see is either a 32/33 or 34/35 sleeve length when buying shirts. Does any company actually make a 33/34?

I have both and the 32/33 is def too short, I can't wear that shirt or be comfortable in it unless its rolled up. On my 34/35 which most of them are, it annoys the hell out of my that tad bit of length that eventually bunches up near the elbow. I don't really want to but I might try just one of my shirts, shortening it by an inch to half an inch and see the difference that it makes, any else here do that?

The construction of the shoes are nothing special. If anything I'd say it would compare to a CK or Tommy shoe you would find in Macy's/Dillards, but I like the ASOS style a lot more than those companies.

They feel comfortable, but I'll probably add in a gel insert to make it better. Remember to size down. I'm a US 11.5, but got a UK 10 and they're still a little losse especially with dress socks

spending 5k on gear but still living at home with your mom? Having your mom take pics of you for a messageboard?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
...*Wheredeydodatat*

Yeah, I'm home with my mom. Is that a problem? My mom and I get along great so why would I move out? I would rather save the money to pay for upcoming MBA career.  Besides my current campus is only a 15 mile drive away. That's great that your mom would clown on you..whatever floats your boat. In my culture, we stay united.

My fam is soft because I live at home?  Do you know me?  I have a very close relationship with my mom.  She grew up in a well mannered family and raised me to be a kind and caring person, not a loud mouthed obnoxious person. 

Originally Posted by wj4

laugh.gif
I need to wash my car too. Damn rain was suppose to come and wash it for me. I have a black car too, it's a beauty when clean but it is hell to look at when it's dirty. I had the whole day off (good Friday) and was planning on washing it but then I saw on the forecast that it is suppose to rain on Sunday.

Originally Posted by KanyeBreast

Originally Posted by wj4

laugh.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
...*Wheredeydodatat*

The man is in college though, if I could do it all over again, I would have chosen to live at home during my college years and would have saved me a lot of money. I see nothing wrong with it. I know a few people that had to live at home because of different situations so I cannot judge anyone.

RCDP, the grey wingtips look nice.

And Nii gets airtime at CNN? I need to tune it to the channel more.

Originally Posted by rcdp

The construction of the shoes are nothing special. If anything I'd say it would compare to a CK or Tommy shoe you would find in Macy's/Dillards, but I like the ASOS style a lot more than those companies.

They feel comfortable, but I'll probably add in a gel insert to make it better. Remember to size down. I'm a US 11.5, but got a UK 10 and they're still a little losse especially with dress socks
thanks for the info on the shoes.  i had been thinking of ordering some shoes from there for a while.

Originally Posted by wj4

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
...*Wheredeydodatat*

Yeah, I'm home with my mom. Is that a problem? My mom and I get along great so why would I move out? I would rather save the money to pay for upcoming MBA career.  Besides my current campus is only a 15 mile drive away. That's great that your mom would clown on you..whatever floats your boat. In my culture, we stay united.

My fam is soft because I live at home?  Do you know me?  I have a very close relationship with my mom.  She grew up in a well mannered family and raised me to be a kind and caring person, not a loud mouthed obnoxious person. 

• saving but your dropping 5k(of mommys money) on clothes
    ohwell.gif
  • how cute "united" chill bro difference between united and having immature spending habits causing you to be a grown man taking pics of your fits in your moms back yard
  • thats cool i'm sure shes a nice person...bet you threw that "obnoxious" in their because you think I'm black huh...racism sucks
    laugh.gif
  • By the way I stayed at home in college too while working but.....having cash for home down payment> pics of my rolled up chinos

Thanks everyone, I took a gamble on these shoes, but it definitely paid off. ASOS is gunna be my goto place for cheap casual "dressier" shoes. I didn't get charged customs, but I'm sure the one time I do get charged, it's gunna be for the most expensive pair I buy
laugh.gif

Also to RFX, I know you were looking for some navy bucks and I found a decent alternative to the Nordstroms one.  I want to check them out in store first before I buy them though.

http://www1.macys.com/catalog/product/index.ognc?ID=449821&CategoryID=46161

Damn those Tommys looks similar to the Nordstrom ones, thanks for the help but I already got the Nordstrom bucks and the grey ones should come Monday too. The price is the same plus I got a note to spare at Nordstrom. Whats good with the Macys one is that you could probably use a coupon to make it cheaper, or wait until it goes on sale and stack up a coupon and you might be able tog et it for real cheap.

Originally Posted by wj4

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
...*Wheredeydodatat*

ohwell.gif
  • how cute "united" chill bro difference between united and having immature spending habits causing you to be a grown man taking pics of your fits in your moms back yard
  • thats cool i'm sure shes a nice person...bet you threw that "obnoxious" in their because you think I'm black huh...racism sucks
    laugh.gif
  • By the way I stayed at home in college too while working but.....having cash for home down payment> pics of my rolled up chinos
so you're associating obnoxious with being black? look's like youre the racist.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by denni5themenace

Originally Posted by wj4

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
...*Wheredeydodatat*

ohwell.gif
    laugh.gif
so you're associating obnoxious with being black? look's like youre the racist.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
  It's amazing how some people just assume.  How would you know who's money he's spending?  You're acting like everyone is in the same situation.  Good for you that you have money to pay a mortgage... rent prices in some city's are double than what some can pay for a mortgage in probably over 50% of this country.

Why does it bother you so much @!@ another man does with his money.  Move on. 

Originally Posted by wj4

laugh.gif

vqgxhc.jpg

Nice fit all-around, wj4.

What kind of shades are those?

You a BoSox fan?

Havent posted in here in a minute.... I have a busines casual dinner to attend 2mmrw but im having a hard time choosing what to wear to this event. What is common dress codes for something like this i dont wanna be underdressed or over doing it

Back
Top Bottom