Dressing better

Originally Posted by Wilroc

What are you guy' take on socks with boat shoes? If yes to socks then what type are best? I plan on picking up my first pair of sperrys tomorrow & i plan on rocking them casually with some khakis or nice slim jeans if it matters. Thanks for any insight.

In my opinion it kind of depends on the outfit. With pants, I would say socks can be pulled off depending on the socks (of course).
With shorts, sockless is the way to go.

Originally Posted by got shoes

Originally Posted by Bhupy

Originally Posted by artysm

Originally Posted by mallen702

Whats Up

Need a little help what would go good with these Sperrys

40% code i see 
nerd.gif
 haha
what's good fam?  just wear your non-selvedge Nudie's with these.  or khaki's/khaki shorts.  stay away from those Girbaud shirts hiding in your closet though.  did you robocop the Navy pair also?
Info on these....and 40% code 

nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
Pure Dopeness. Info on 40% also
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by damnitzdom

What are you guy' take on socks with boat shoes? If yes to socks then what type are best? I plan on picking up my first pair of sperrys tomorrow & i plan on rocking them casually with some khakis or nice slim jeans if it matters. Thanks for any insight.

I see a lot of younger guys wearing these with socks, especially the vans del barcos. I personally prefer to go sockless.
I go without socks as well. But if I am dressing them up (but still casual) with an gingham or oxford I throw on a pair of my colorful "happy" socks.

Originally Posted by Grizzlyboy

Originally Posted by damnitzdom

I see a lot of younger guys wearing these with socks, especially the vans del barcos. I personally prefer to go sockless.
I go without socks as well. But if I am dressing them up (but still casual) with an gingham or oxford I throw on a pair of my colorful "happy" socks.
I go sockless or rock these journey's socks http://www.journeys.com/product.aspx?id=80075  

Originally Posted by airmissionretro

whats new NT fam...

You're an Alpha?

man...I mean...i'm not sure what to say... uh...whats good Frat...

roll.gif

The colors are cool I think I just got thrown off with the Vaseline and the Sleepy Brown look. I ain't know you were bald dude.
grin.gif

not my style, but...

lots of Sperry top siders/boat shoes on DSW's website. some are under $50 plus:

w/ free shipping over $35

and

they also have a buy 2 or more items and get 25% off

Amazing deal imo.

Whats Up

373002391.jpg

40% code i see 
nerd.gif
 haha
what's good fam?  just wear your non-selvedge Nudie's with these.  or khaki's/khaki shorts.  stay away from those Girbaud shirts hiding in your closet though.  did you robocop the Navy pair also?
40% code isn't for the public, sorry man.  and the shoes were released a few seasons ago, '08/09, came in Navy with brown leather laces also, pretty clean.  i think they're wool.

Whats Up

373002391.jpg

40% code i see 
nerd.gif
 haha
40% code isn't for the public, sorry man.  and the shoes were released a few seasons ago, '08/09, came in Navy with brown leather laces also, pretty clean.  i think they're wool.

i dont even care about the code i just need to know where to get these..

Originally Posted by streetballa2311

Whats Up

373002391.jpg

40% code i see 
nerd.gif
 haha

Somebody needs to scope these out somewhere on the net...

EDIT: Nvm.

Originally Posted by TheDudeMT

Originally Posted by streetballa2311

Whats Up

373002391.jpg

40% code i see 
nerd.gif
 haha

Somebody needs to scope these out somewhere on the net...

EDIT: Nvm.

Yeah they're wool and were a fairly limited release.  Zappos had them when they first came out but sold out fast.  i bought mine off Eilatan.com.

Sperrytopsider.com has a section of limited releases/collaborations as well.  the only downside about these shoes is that they get really hot due to the wool... one of my favorite kicks though and very comfortable/light

Originally Posted by I3

what kind of shoes is Kobe wearing here?

kobe-gq-3.gif

That's from the GQ photoshoot so if you can find it in their archives, I'm pretty sure everything he is wearing is listed there soemwhere.

Should I attach the tie clip to both shirt and tie to keep the tie from moving?

Might be a stupid question but this is only my second time wearing my suit and first time wearing a tie clip
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by JPioneer

Should I attach the tie clip to both shirt and tie to keep the from moving?

Might be a stupid question but this is only my second time wearing my suit and first time wearing a tie clip
laugh.gif

Yup, that is pretty much the function of the tie clip.

Originally Posted by RFX45

Originally Posted by JPioneer

Should I attach the tie clip to both shirt and tie to keep the from moving?

laugh.gif

Yup, that is pretty much the function of the tie clip.
Thanks, That's what I thought but wasn't sure. Better ask than do it wrong
laugh.gif

I might provide pics this weekend so you can fix the rest
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by I3

what kind of shoes is Kobe wearing here?

kobe-gq-3.gif
Ralph Lauren Black Label Wool suit - $2,150;Ralph Lauren Black Label shirt - $325; and Ralph Lauren Black Label tie- $135. Gucci Shoes - $595. Polo Ralph Lauren Hosiery Socks. J.PressPocket square. Nubeo Watch. Ring by Rafinity. Fedora by Borsalino at JJHat center.

Originally Posted by oillusiveo

Yeah they're wool and were a fairly limited release.  Zappos had them when they first came out but sold out fast.  i bought mine off Eilatan.com.

Sperrytopsider.com has a section of limited releases/collaborations as well.  the only downside about these shoes is that they get really hot due to the wool... one of my favorite kicks though and very comfortable/light

They are fall/winter shoes ... came out last year and i copped a pair. Not a good look to wear in the summer though.

Its funny how the OP and his buddy have been keeping these shoes "a secret" People keep asking and none of them want to answer the question. I'm sure this thread would be long dead if that was the attitude of RFX and most of the others who post deals/codes etc.

Its a freaking shoe!!!

Its funny how the OP and his buddy have been keeping these shoes "a secret" People keep asking and none of them want to answer the question. I'm sure this thread would be long dead if that was the attitude of RFX and most of the others who post deals/codes etc.

Its a freaking shoe!!!

Back in 01, when thieves weren't prevalent on NT, people were actually hooking up people asking nothing in return. I'd say most people were trustworthy back then. Hookups,coupon codes, etc. weren't hard to come by. I remember the "HBO" days here...long gone now
smh.gif

I actually tried to help went looking for them on a sight I know that you type in any brand and it pulls all of the brands things that are for sale online instead of having to browse every single sight no luck though...found some nice cream ones though

Back
Top Bottom