Dressing better

30dcidf.jpg

Fits well but too much black. A white tux shirt would have set that thing off to a new level.

for you guys lookin for clark desert boots in either black or brown suede, get em off footlocker.com this weekend with the 30% off

From hypebeast
Nike Sportswear All Court Sample
BY STAFF, MARCH 31, 2009
apc-nike-all-court-leather-sample.jpg

Hiroshi Fujiwara presents a personal sample of a style previously released via the A.P.C. x Nike Sportswear All Court. The shoe features a leather upper as opposed to the canvas upper on the collaboration version. The upper is further simplified with a perforated Swoosh. No word yet on whether these will officially release.

No doubt. After tax, Clae's are almost $200 in Canada. For that price, I'd rather buy 7 pairs of Authentics

I'm gettin the Cousteau's soon.

They got them in Red so I'm going in, soon as my tax money comes

But 6pm.com got Claes for 70 or less. Nobody down here is up on them, I just checked the site for the nearest retailer even and it's 160 miles (Dallas).But the whole European look hasn't caught on here yet really either, dudes are either still doing the regular comfortable look, the urban look, the gothlook, or that urban/goth hybrid thing.

What do you guys think about Rockport?
I'm looking for something nice to wear on a college budget that won't break down quick.

Shoes_iAEC1062075.jpg

shoes_iaec1104699.jpg

I love Rocky's (Rockport). My step dad's been wearing them for the last decade or so and I would clown on him forwearing grandpa shoes. I got my first pair when I worked in retail about 4 years ago..unlike the other shoes I had, they did not wear down nearly as quick andthey were still comfy even after a 10 hour shift. Currently I own 2 pairs that I wear regularly, a driving shoe and a boat shoe. Both are very comfy.

I had a pair of Sperry boat shoes, but I didn't like the fit at all. I tried on all 3 consecutive sizes and they were all too big or too small..nothingright for me.

can anybody list all the type of shoes or categories? like what are the differences between boat shoes and driving shoes, etc?
embarassed.gif

Back
Top Bottom