Dressing better

Originally Posted by quik1987

Originally Posted by CryingFreemancoa

Originally Posted by quik1987

I respect this guys hustle and I've been a fan of his work from the start.

http://graphr.net/toj/

everything on that site is OD expensive no thank you

A lot of the things are made to measure. Plus he gets good materials.

Adidas Summer Deck Shoes
adidas-2010-Summer-Deck-Shoes-540x508.jpg
I know im being lazy here, but could you provide a link to where someone might be able to purchase those Adidas?
Id appreciate it.

since we are on the jeanjacket topic, ive had this levi's one since last year, best fitting jeanjacket ive had in a while, i did lose a couple of pounds since i last put it on, so i think i might have to size down...i wonder if you can tailor these...lol

***edit in order to please NT'ers

3995812990_8d6ca5d561_b.jpg

would be dope to be laced up by GQ

Vain, are you not?

or you just like having a lot of "professional-looking" pictures taken of your self?

Originally Posted by lilpro4u

Vain, are you not?

or you just like having a lot of "professional-looking" pictures taken of your self?

or maybe just maybe im a photographer and take pictures just like everyone else on here, but with a better understand and equipment to make these look "professional"....or maybe im just vain, but then again who isnt on here?

Originally Posted by JordanPP30

ksteezy - what type of denim is that in your last pic ??

what the pants?....the pants are just some H&M brown jeans.
the jacket is Levis...

Counting someone else's paper is never cool, but just off dudes spending habits (what he posts) I could only imagine him being a nuthin short of a drug runner/lord..
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

ksteezy- I know you're vain, but the photographer part is what I couldn't figure out so i guess having a plethora of pics on deck is justified. Don't get bent out of shape on what i say, do you. There are far worse nuisances on NT..

...just off dudes spending habits (what he posts) I could only imagine him being a nuthin short of a drug runner/lord..
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif

Jean jacket looks good KSteezy. Was the wash like that already when you bought it? Or was it darker and faded?

I wanted to get a rigid jean jacket for that reason, I want to be able to pu tmy own fade into it from all the wear.

Adidas Deck Shoes do not look as good when worn. Just doesn't do it for me.

Originally Posted by ksteezy

since we are on the jeanjacket topic, ive had this levi's one since last year, best fitting jeanjacket ive had in a while, i did lose a couple of pounds since i last put it on, so i think i might have to size down...i wonder if you can tailor these...lol

***edit in order to please NT'ers

3995812990_8d6ca5d561_b.jpg

would be dope to be laced up by GQ

I've never understood wearing a hat like that when it's not cold. Walked past a guy this morning wearing one exactly like that.

Also - the sneakers need laced up!

as a lurker in this thread, to me rfx you pose like you're a mannequin. try to look more comfortable when you're taking a picture

Kdawg - that pic is old man, it wasnt hot at all when i had that on, i just travel very light in the winter since im in a car, but i do like to keep my head warm (PAUSE). As far as the lace job, well ive gotten plenty of heat for the way i do it, not only here, but its my personal style, ugly or not...i cant stand lacing my kicks any other way.

RFX - Jacket was bought in those conditions, I think i washed it once, but the change was minimal

lilpro - my apologies if i came off a bit strong...

Originally Posted by oidreez

as a lurker in this thread, to me rfx you pose like you're a mannequin. try to look more comfortable when you're taking a picture

You weren't lurking 300 pages ago, were you?
laugh.gif

Trust me, you are not the first to say that. I was just never too comfortable standing in front of the camera waiting for the timer to take the shot. 
embarassed.gif

Here's a rare lifestyle pic I had, maybe it won't look as mannequin-#%* as the others, still headless of course.

Ksteezy, you could try washing it then throwing it in the dryer, it will most likey shrink more in height then it will in width though. If you try this don't blame me if it gets to small.

You weren't lurking 300 pages ago, were you?
laugh.gif

lol I probably have like 5 total posts in this huge thread.

Now a little about me. Im 23 and tend to "dress up" when going out to a club like once a week (usually a collared shirt with my black knit tie and a pair of levi jeans). since it's summer, im usually wearing a white tee with some khaki/cargo shorts or levis jeans and some gym shoes or boat shoes i own. i plan to start an office job next month where im gonna be looking to dress more professional so i might need tips with that.

Originally Posted by RFX45

Here's a rare lifestyle pic I had, maybe it won't look as mannequin-#%* as the others, still headless of course.
wow great outfit!
remind me of the 500 days of summer dude
Joseph%20Gordon-Levitt-CSH-055339.jpg

Thanks, I am actually surprised at how well Levitt dresses in real life. He has his own style for sure, he stays with skinny ties and well fitting clothes.
Like his GQ photoshoot, if you see him in person or ont he red carpet, you'd think he was dressed by GQ all the time.

dude looks sharp as hell for INCEPTION...

im really feeling the way Esquire dressed up Leo for this shoot too
Leonardo-DiCaprio-Is-Dashing-for-Esquire-March-2010-2.jpg

anywho i copped these for 35$ from TH...also got another pair of brown ones for 45$....both on sale with an additional 40% off.....STEAL!

gilt has i sale i want and i miss it
smh.gif
smh.gif
only way ill ever get some Antonio Maurizi shoes is thru them and i miss 3 pair that i wanted

Back
Top Bottom