Dressing better

Originally Posted by UrbenYouth

WINTER COATS?

I know it's very early but I'm leaving for school in about a month and it is going to be cold as hell upstate. My aunt is giving me a hard time saying don't try to look good in a peacoat when you have to be warm. Any suggestions, ideas? I'm guessing winter lines aren't even out yet.

What does your aunt have against peacoats?  
laugh.gif
  Look for some nice short wool coats or duffle coats.  Wool coats with good lining will keep you warm.

Loafing around in La Boca, San Telmo and Recoleta...

You never know who you might run into around the Boca Juniors stadium on a Sunday morning ... lol:

Could we go easy on people that post pics? It seems that no one critiques their style, but instead cracks on the person.

Originally Posted by Super Producer J

Basically, what's the" fashion scene" like in Vegas? I shouldn't stick out like a sore thumb if I'm wearing suits and/or blazer w/ jeans everyday I'm there?

you dont need to dress accordingly to your sorroundings bro, wear what you want...if you stand out then thats your personal style, who cares.

lol ... its not Maradona ... just some bum who looks like him who hangs around Caminito and takes pictures with people.

its fooled a lot of people though.

Hey Peeps. Whats on your clothing agenda for this Fall/Winter? I know I am looking already. I need a navy Overcoat as well as a few wool suits.

Hey Nii, Finally found a entry analyst position. Thanks for your help. Not with your company but with someone else. Official title "Internal Control Analyst"

Congrats on the new job Grizz.

As for winter, I can't wait for it to come.
I have my navy peacoat that I bought during spring and hasn't gotten any wear.
Still searching for that one staple leather jacket, but this time, I am considering black as well while I was mainly only looking for brown ones before.
I hope to add a few more interesting knits and maybe a cardigan or two.
I might add some fall/winter pants as well.

Originally Posted by RFX45

Congrats on the new job Grizz.

As for winter, I can't wait for it to come.
I have my navy peacoat that I bought during spring and hasn't gotten any wear.
Still searching for that one staple leather jacket, but this time, I am considering black as well while I was mainly only looking for brown ones before.
I hope to add a few more interesting knits and maybe a cardigan or two.
I might add some fall/winter pants as well.
Thanks man. I have a camel colored peacoat that gets much wear in the winter. What style leather jacket are you searching for? I would like to find one that's in a nice brown tone.

I want a ToJ black leather bomber to go along with my Holden bubble (grey canvas type material with black shoulder patches; can't find pics anywhere).
Also, I want to add cashmere to my wardrobe. Anything from cashmere turtlenecks to cashmere socks are a go.

When it comes to leather jackets, I am in somewhat of a quandary.
On one hand, I want a versatile jacket that I can wear every day and can work on almost any situation, very traditional. A slim bomber or pilot jacket, something like these ToJ's.
jbtojbomber2.jpg
4317723400_d59ee717c4.jpg
aeglus_001.jpg

On the other hand, I also want an edgy jacket that is still versatile but not traditional. Something like a Rick Owens or MMMs 5-zip.
rickowens.jpg
25ztdo6.jpg

I really like this jacket and would ahve bought it instantly if it weren't for the stupid logo plaque on the chest.
aczj7p.jpg

I just wish I hadn't missed out on the ToJ Winter Varsity (and it was like $250
eek.gif
eek.gif
). I'm sure I would have had to layer quite generously here in NYC though. Dude should seriously bring it back for a month (at the same price point, haha).

I think I'm too demure, or just not cool enough for those edgy leathers though.

One thing is for sure though, I need a leather in my life.

i saw this jacket by neighborhood and instantly fell in love with it..  im going to be wearing alot of peacoats and letterman jackets this fall.. something simple until i get to the point where i can afford everything i really want. 
luker-naighborhood-mens-non-no-editorial-4.jpg

My aunt is a caretaker/nurse and just got done with a case taking care of the owner of MGM/Caesars, he gave her these old jackets he never wore. She handed them to me check em out:
2zi31iw.jpg

mhshu8.jpg

1425u2a.jpg

161d2q.jpg

344wc5y.jpg

2vcgtgo.jpg

34raftc.jpg

oauph0.jpg

They've got shoulder pads that look awkward so I need to get them tailored

Anyone know where to get some nice, simple button up plain colored cardigans? Not looking to drop a ton but will spend more if the quality is worth it, thanks.

Back
Top Bottom