Dressing better

Originally Posted by RFX45

Most pics aren't working Quick. Only one pic from each posts works.

Past 2 nights, I actually tried taking outside shots. First fit is more of a stylish than classic, I admit, but I liked the silhouette.
2z8cd3l.jpg
bjco43.jpg

What kinda kicks are these?

Looking forward to a long Monday at home base ... not!!

Fix that knot son ...

Looks like everyone on this page has something green in their fit ... lol

In-Motion ...

so....I just saw those leather jack purcells today...

I'm in oregon for a wedding...went to do some tax free shopping...

saw the black leather at a converse outlet for $50.

something to do with Nike owning Converse and its HQ located in oregon?

Where they readily available there or was it just one pair? I'd love to add them to the rotation. thanks in advance.

Can anyone recommend me a Black Blazer thats slim fitting and not to expensive. I prefer regular Lapels not the thin ones and 2 Buttons.

hey guys i was hoping you could help me out.
i'm attending an OUTDOOR wedding next month in PALM SPRINGS and have no idea what to wear. it's gonna be crazy hot. i was wondering if any of you guys had any ideas for outfits? i was thinking something casual, light colors/no jacket. any suggestions?

Went to a wedding over the weekend. Here is a pic of me and my pops. I should of purchased a nice suit for the rental price of the tux. I did not even get to pick my own combination. This was the grooms choice 
grin.gif
6if7zb.jpg

Originally Posted by KB8isCLUTCH

i'm attending an OUTDOOR wedding next month in PALM SPRINGS and have no idea what to wear. it's gonna be crazy hot. i was wondering if any of you guys had any ideas for outfits? i was thinking something casual, light colors/no jacket. any suggestions?

stick to linens or seersucker. 
here's a linen suit
26132_431036179017_247300279017_5392395_1745169_n.jpg

^ Yeah. Definitely should atleast get there in a jacket. No *%!%, but go with a color combination that brings out the best in of your eyes/skin tone/hair color etc. Of course the dude above is going to look super fly in that suit. He is a model, and it is tailored to him. Your suit probably won't fit as well, i'm assuming you aren't dropping 600+ on it. If you don't have blue eyes, I wouldn't do a blue suit. Maybe a light tan linen one..

Originally Posted by domc03

Originally Posted by KB8isCLUTCH

stick to linens or seersucker. 
here's a linen suit
26132_431036179017_247300279017_5392395_1745169_n.jpg

That looks clean as hell.

I need me a linen suit.

I got 2 weddings coming up this and next month.
laugh.gif
smh.gif

and I love Fall and all like the next person but I feel that's the shortest season and because of that I'm not in a rush to see it because Winter is right around that damn corner.
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom