Dressing better

Originally Posted by Sik Wit It

yabba dabba YUKU

indifferent.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

im going to a wedding in a few weeks, and for the life of me i cant put together a great fit.

can anyone help? no tux

Originally Posted by Jordan Novice

Originally Posted by ballinamillion1

desert boots on sale for $50 , various sizes available the picture is the sand suede but if you look closely the color says grey hurry up this wont last long, also if you wear a size 7 they had a link for $30 near the top somewhere...

http://www.infinityshoes....rks-Desert-Boot-551.html

Can anyone confirm which colorway it is?
nerd.gif

I bought a pair and it says grey on the final checkout but still has the beeswax picture so I have no clue which one I'm getting
mad.gif
but I really cant complain I bought the last 8.5 in the $30 ones so I only paid 37 shipped
pimp.gif
and I was gonna pay >70 at piperlime for them

Originally Posted by Andrew630

I saw a dude wearing wingtips with jeans today and they look great. It wasn't a pair of wingtips you would wear with a suit, but they had this black faded leather look. Anyone with suggestions with some nice casual black wingtips?
Bed_Stu-Almanza-Suede-Wingtip-01.jpg

Maybe something similar to this.
I wear these John Varvatos all the time, I love it. Not sure where to find one but I think they were still selling it up til last season. 
jv_win10.jpg

It doesn't look like you can stack that Gap "groupon". 
ohwell.gif

Looking to take advantage of that F&F, too bad they don't have an online coupon.

Found some really good fitting pants for people with larger than normal legs.

I just went to Macy's and found some pants by Club Room which I think is a Macy's only brand. I think it's part of the new fall collection so that might mean that they aren't in all stores yet.

It's called the Club Room Slim Fit Chino. Only saw one color which was a light brown or dark tan. It fit well in the thighs for those who have larger thighs and really tapers down after the knee to the ankle. I mean I haven't seen pants that taper this much without it being altered. Best of all, it's only $25 bucks regular price! Quality was decent better than H&M I would say.

Go check it out.

Clarks for $30 at the same site. But the colorway seems to be beeswax. And the shoe looks like it's already broken into
laugh.gif

But the colorway says Grey. They have a full size run. I already have a pair in beeswax color, but for $30 I'm thinking about pulling the trigger.
http://www.infinityshoes....rks-Desert-Boot-550.html

I looked at them and the color says grey. i almost pulled the trigger.

Originally Posted by Supermanblue79

Originally Posted by niidawg3

Originally Posted by Shaq DIESEL 34

What you guys wearing in the fall besides Jeans? Khaki pants, but with sneakers?

cords, moleskin, flannel, heavy wool.

also canvas, distressed leather, and suede are nice options.

for pants? i thought he question was about pants...

^Yea suede pants. It's all over the new GQ. Check it out. My opinion is mixed.
I'm kidding. Who the hell wears suede pants?
Spoiler [+]
vx15y8.jpg

cant do suede pants, i really need some grey pants dammit, i like how my docker d1 fit with a taperd leg of .75 of an inch.
but they dont make nice grey ones.

i just copped a tie clip aslo kenneth cole for 10 bucks at macys.

cant do suede pants, i really need some grey pants dammit, i like how my docker d1 fit with a taperd leg of .75 of an inch.
but they dont make nice grey ones.

i just copped a tie clip aslo kenneth cole for 10 bucks at macys.

Originally Posted by TheHype

I have like 3 denim shirts but I have to wear em with my Camo shorts or regular cargos because I can't find any "STraight Leg" or somewhat fitted Khakis in my size :Lol

I can wear 36x34 but I'd prefer a 38 waist. Any suggestions?

Size down........ ur life.

desert boots on sale for $50 , various sizes available the picture is the sand suede but if you look closely the color says grey hurry up this wont last long, also if you wear a size 7 they had a link for $30 near the top somewhere...

http://www.infinityshoes....rks-Desert-Boot-551.html

Can anyone confirm which colorway it is?
nerd.gif

I bought a pair and it says grey on the final checkout but still has the beeswax picture so I have no clue which one I'm getting
mad.gif
but I really cant complain I bought the last 8.5 in the $30 ones so I only paid 37 shipped
pimp.gif
and I was gonna pay >70 at piperlime for them
Have you guys confirmed the colorway yet? I want to buy a pair in sand and beeswaxs but I don't want both of them to show up and be grey. Also their site says "CLEARANCE! No returns for refund. This item can only be returned for online credit" so I don't want to be stuck with the shoes. If anyone confirms can I get a PM cause I'm gonna be at work all afternoon tomorrow. Thanks.

Originally Posted by Supermanblue79

Originally Posted by Shaq DIESEL 34

What you guys wearing in the fall besides Jeans? Khaki pants, but with sneakers?

cords, moleskin, flannel, heavy wool.

also canvas, distressed leather, and suede are nice options.

for pants? i thought he question was about pants...
I am talking about pants.  It's not for everyone's taste, but when done correctly its a amazing option for your Fall/Winter rotation.

ok so i have a question/problem. I Bought this cardigan in a Large, a medium would fit better, i dont have the receipt anymore and i wore it once, i was beasting. What would be the best way to get it to fit better? taking it to a tailor or Shrinking it somehow or what? If i shrink it, how..am i supposed to do that anyway
Its 99% Cotton and 1% Nylon, if that matters..and not preshrunk cotton
12c1584a826f383c11f9a7f3f60b127e7d48378.jpg

Originally Posted by Paycheck26

ok so i have a question/problem. I Bought this cardigan in a Large, a medium would fit better, i dont have the receipt anymore and i wore it once, i was beasting. What would be the best way to get it to fit better? taking it to a tailor or Shrinking it somehow or what? If i shrink it, how..am i supposed to do that anyway
Its 99% Cotton and 1% Nylon, if that matters..and not preshrunk cotton
12c1584a826f383c11f9a7f3f60b127e7d48378.jpg

I have the same one too I would also like to know too.

Back
Top Bottom