Dressing better

laugh.gif
hate all you want, it's a bad pic but whatever they work with jeans

Didn't get em cause they were timberland, got em cause I was picking up new all stars and they were doing a bogo sale

I understand the BOGO aspect of it but there had to be a better option. What store was it and what are going to use these shoes for? Post pics with your jean if you can.

I'm growning out of the skater style and am really trying to adopt a more clean look. im feeling what's going on in this thread. so what items would you guys suggest to get started in the "dressing better"?

Originally Posted by StackJaxx

I'm growning out of the skater style and am really trying to adopt a more clean look. im feeling what's going on in this thread. so what items would you guys suggest to get started in the "dressing better"?

shoes_ia70940.jpg

Originally Posted by rafsjays

Originally Posted by StackJaxx

shoes_ia70940.jpg

The vick jersey for this thread.

Originally Posted by bjamez20

Just got my first pair of non sneakers in a while

shoes_ia70940.jpg

Call em my grown man shoes
laugh.gif
not sure why it looks like it's got contrast stitching in that pic..

Look like some adamantium toe cap joints, with the rhino leather....

sorry i couldnt resist...

Onto whats wrong with them.... Unless you a coal miner and you copped them to wear to work then pretty much everything is wrong with them.

Thats a working boot.. I know it's not actually a boot but they look so heavy duty i can't bring myself to call them shoes... You couldn't wear slacks, jeans, or a suit with those without looking like a bamma. If you tryna phase in the 'grown up' vibe go for some clarks desert boots or something casual (but stylish!) matter fact check ty's posts. Dudes got a lot smart/casual shoes that look
pimp.gif
.....It takes time to put this !%#% together, trust me i've taken some L's but you gonna regret ever copping them bro.

Originally Posted by Luong1209

Anyone else think these (Grey) are 
pimp.gif
?

dickies-workhorse-mid-1.jpg
i like the canvas too as well...they'll probably catch a lot of flak cuz they're Dickies, but they're probably a really rugged pair.

Cats in this thread need to learn that not everyone has the same taste.  Some of yall cats just learned how to dress and now trying to tell other cats how to dress.  I'm not a fan of the shoes, but if that's what he likes then so be it.  He didn't buy em for you to like them.  Alot of yall cats call yourselves dressing like grown men, but don't act the part though 
tired.gif

can anyone recommend a duffel coat with toggle buttons that's similar to this one from j crew

images%5FonFigure%5F31%5F31724%5F31724%5FBL6860%5Fm%5Ftif%5F7e810b470ac01868.jpg

but that doesn't cost $595
laugh.gif

Uniqlo in Soho had a Duffle similar to the one mentioned above. Price was under $200 I believe, but didn't really pay attention to the colors available.

If you live in NYC or around there go to Uniqlo and pick up the toggle coat. Its 179 and it is really well made. They have navy and black

Originally Posted by Numberr97

If you live in NYC or around there go to Uniqlo and pick up the toggle coat. Its 179 and it is really well made. They have navy and black

cool thanks guys

rugby also had a navy duffel coat.  i think last week it was 25% off plus free shipping.  the sale is over now though.

Originally Posted by TheGrimm

Originally Posted by Luong1209

Anyone else think these (Grey) are 
pimp.gif
?

dickies-workhorse-mid-1.jpg
i like the canvas too as well...they'll probably catch a lot of flak cuz they're Dickies, but they're probably a really rugged pair.
They grey is more me, but does anyone know where I can get a pair?
frown.gif
nerd.gif

Going to class keeping it simple. Plain grey sweater, Levi 511's, some Vans.
25oxnww.jpg

205qs8w.jpg

Do you guys use the self-timer for your pictures? The mirror shot and the down the crotch shot suck.

glad i waited awhile to order a coat.  ordered the one i wanted from j. crew that is now 30%, added my cardmember coupon for another 30% off and free shipping.  saved about $135.  
smokin.gif
  just in time for the cold weather.

Originally Posted by shogun

glad i waited awhile to order a coat.  ordered the one i wanted from j. crew that is now 30%, added my cardmember coupon for another 30% off and free shipping.  saved about $135.  
smokin.gif
  just in time for the cold weather.

which coat

Back
Top Bottom