Dressing better

Originally Posted by ReRetroMe

put this together, going out on a limb and being a little out of the norm and wearing burgandy shoes with a black suit. ill keep you posted.
2w57qlv.jpg
Info on the shirt?

Originally Posted by Sik Wit It

i just got my GQ also...
smokin.gif

i dont know if this fits as "dressing better", but im looking for a casual jacket..... wanted thoughts on this....

i live in Orlando, so its cold but not that cold.....

39495_01_900_x.jpg
Anybody know where to find a jacket similar to this? I just know since its A&F its going to cost more just because of its brand. I like the style of it though

Originally Posted by EkinKlat

i just got my GQ also...
smokin.gif

i dont know if this fits as "dressing better", but im looking for a casual jacket..... wanted thoughts on this....

39495_01_900_x.jpg
Anybody know where to find a jacket similar to this? I just know since its A&F its going to cost more just because of its brand. I like the style of it though

http://www.jcpenney.com/jcp/X6.aspx...-_-Men s Columbia Cotton Sherpa Jacket Brown

http://www.bonton.com/shop/men/coat...ocket-hooded-jacket_304927.html?query=ottoman

jacket looks better in person than it does in pics...comes in brown and fatigue, mine is fatigue.

-waystinthyme  

Originally Posted by oo206oo

How does this dude Drake manage to look so utterly ridiculous in every photoshoot he does?

Mind boggling.

the guy cant help if he has a funny looking face

hes no model thats for sure

been lookin at those grey jack purcell boat shoes posted pages back (probably like 20 idk, i've been gone from the thread for over a week
laugh.gif
). can anyone help me out with sizing? maybe compared to sperry boatshoes or some nikes/jays.

pimp.gif
my GQ landed as well...i had just bought the issue at the airport before a flight- then came home to see it in the mailbox...

Originally Posted by waystinthyme

Originally Posted by EkinKlat

i just got my GQ also...
smokin.gif

39495_01_900_x.jpg

http://www.jcpenney.com/jcp/X6.aspx...-_-Men s Columbia Cotton Sherpa Jacket Brown

http://www.bonton.com/shop/men/coat...ocket-hooded-jacket_304927.html?query=ottoman

jacket looks better in person than it does in pics...comes in brown and fatigue, mine is fatigue.

-waystinthyme  
how is the sizing on that columbian jacket, the 2nd one

Originally Posted by shabooyah1124

put this together, going out on a limb and being a little out of the norm and wearing burgandy shoes with a black suit. ill keep you posted.
2w57qlv.jpg
Info on the shirt?
Copped @ Polo outlet a few days ago for $30. msrp was $165 though. 
pimp.gif

Boots were $120 and run true to size. They had a number of other boots from the line as well for $80...those boat wedges Ty posted a little bit back and a couple different chukka/desert boot styles.

This was from the spot in downtown Portland btw.

Originally Posted by shabooyah1124

2w57qlv.jpg
Info on the shirt?
Copped @ Polo outlet a few days ago for $30. msrp was $165 though. 
pimp.gif
i have the same shirt. i'll be rocking it for christmas. 

Originally Posted by Da R Entertainment

Originally Posted by CDub Yo

To add to the Nordstrom Rack pickups...scooped up these Abington Guide Boots last week.

5280879209_50fc858ae5_z.jpg
Those are very clean
pimp.gif

dang... now i kinda regret picking up the ranger boots a couple of weeks back.

Originally Posted by ksteezy

cords + jeanjacket = bread + butter
nerd.gif

5282508872_42c3843a14_b.jpg

Damn, I never thought of the cords + jean jacket combo. Cords are my go to pants this fall. I don't know if that is a good thing or a bad thing.

can anyone post pics of their fits with desert boots. im tryng to cop some but not sure what to wear with thanks

Originally Posted by lilfazzl

can anyone post pics of their fits with desert boots. im tryng to cop some but not sure what to wear with thanks

Old pics but here I am wearing them while riding my motorcycle:
mcqueen1-1.jpg
McQueen.jpg

Here I am playing catch, soaking up the sun:

the_great_escape.jpg

Chillin at the beach:

Steve+McQueen+Boots+(William+Claxton).jpg

And me sitting on a crate:

steve-mcqueen-6-0308-lg.jpg

happy.gif

Back
Top Bottom