Dressing better

Originally Posted by Nako XL

Originally Posted by ksteezy

got this jacket at Macy's for 50% of the original 250$ price tag :smoking
5353950014_68f5c1884a_b.jpg

5353950220_af4dd55a79_b.jpg

ksteezy what kinda jacket is that? btw i thought i saw u on the R train this weekend
laugh.gif

INFO ON THE SHOES PLZ? DO THEY FIT TRUE TO SIZE?

^i personally feel that you have too much going on up top. I dont know what type of look you were going for.....

Originally Posted by Jordan Novice

Critique?
not a fan, sorry 
ohwell.gif
  not really sure what you were going for but there is too much going on.  each piece is nice on its own but i wouldn't have put them all together in one fit

^for a regular, casual outfit i would have lost the vest and the tie while unbuttoning the shirt a little.

Will take all of this into consideration. Thanks. I wasn't planning on wearing a tie, but I just figured I throw one on since it'd been a while.

Originally Posted by Jordan Novice

Critique?
110m8pd.jpg

I don't see a problem with the fit. It depends on the setting. No Tie=Casual, Tie=Headed to the office on casual Friday maybe. Vest are not meant to be an all day accessory to me.

Can anybody recommend me some nice Saddle shoes in a mostly navy colorway? I want them to also wear with slim khaki's and button ups.

I had these in mind, but they don't have my size.
mad.gif
BTW, they are Band of Outsiders, retail $330.

2d9tvz6.jpg

206g58h.jpg

I loved these Mcnairys also, but they sold out my size also. ( Far Right)
21jyf76.jpg

And last but not least, I have picked up 5 pairs of Red Wings in the past 3 weeks. These are next on my list. Anybody know where I can scoop up? I know they are last season's but there has to be some left. Size 7.5 or 8 would be good.

o55dhf.jpg

Nacho, I saw your tumblr post with the Parnis watch and was curious if you or anyone has any opinion of them. Clearly they are a knock off but seem to have decent reviews around the internets. I wish I could afford a real Panerai but it just isn't the budget at the time. Any info/opinions would be appreciated.

Back
Top Bottom