Dressing better

Originally Posted by PrurientSole

Originally Posted by Al Audi
Never understood the wearing of a beanie like this.

Isn't the point to keep your head/ears warm?
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]I wear my beanies the same way.. Unless it's extremely cold.[/color]
happy.gif
glasses.gif

Originally Posted by Smedroc

Originally Posted by maldonado

I'm all for well fitting clothes but if theres snow on the floor i'll give dudes a pass... I mean when its cold i dress like a lumberjack/goon, f' tryna be cute
laugh.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Agreed.[/color]

Originally Posted by Supermanblue79

I like Jay's suspenders and toggle jacket, but wouldn't touch the rest.

so you would wear hanging suspenders but wouldn't wear a white t, a black cardigan, a black skully, blue denim or wheat timbs?

this is strange.

Originally Posted by Cz7

hey I'm looking for slim fit jeans/chinos but thing is i have some big thighs and they all fit really slim through the thighs and I end up looking bad, what are some good ones that are looser through the thigh and slim through the leg?

In your case you may have to buy regular flat front chinos/jeans and then go to a tailor to slim the leg. I pay 20-25 for my jeans at my tailor.

Info on these boots RFX. You said CP, not familiar with that brand, or even what that acronym stands for

k9jte8.jpg

Looking to buy a polo...Best bang for its buck?

Dark grey, black, and white are preferred colors - Just something simple. Suggestions?

Those are Lanvins, SS09 I think.

As for polo color, navy polo is the only color polo I wear these days. Best of the lot and most versatile.

The boots may have been a tad long but it is also the pic and the angle. I had a mini tripod that I had to position on carpet. Looks much better in person and once the view is from the top.

I was thinking about getting a couple of jeans of mine tapered and I just wanted to know a couple things. What's the average cost to taper a pair and do the jeans get any tighter in any other areas of the jeans. Thanks in advance guys

Back
Top Bottom