Dressing better

Originally Posted by Supermanblue79

You stepped out of bounds with the ladies animal print slippers...just seeing those under a man leg just looks like the math is wrong.
But the rest of the vacation wear is decent.
frown.gif

its all good bro, i know i pushed it a bit..
roll.gif

im in search for some non-baller cheetah/leopard print sneakers for this SS11. lol, Ksteezy, if toms had a version im looking for id honestly rock with confidence.

also, i wanted to cop a pair of soludos espadrilles (thanks street etiquette), barca model in navy/whte, but they sold out; if anyone can point me to the right direction i would be in gratitude.

Originally Posted by ShadyKay NT

Originally Posted by ksteezy

:tongue:uts on flamesuit:

i bought these a few weeks back with this vacation in mind, i took heat from everyone including my wife
roll.gif
but hey, as long as i like them im happy and im curious to see what NT thinks of them, specially after that Scott sighting with leopard print shoes...lol

5533555828_92f19596f9_b.jpg
INB4 ChiefWiggum
i'm not going to sit here and lie, it doesnt look that bad. But i did still 
laugh.gif
. you good fam

Originally Posted by niidawg3

i bought these a few weeks back with this vacation in mind, i took heat from everyone including my wife
roll.gif
but hey, as long as i like them im happy and im curious to see what NT thinks of them, specially after that Scott sighting with leopard print shoes...lol
nice warm weather/vacation fits ksteezy. going to Ghana in three weeks and plan to do a Sartoria Tropicana write up for the blog. really excited about it. your fits gave me even more ideas.

well played my man.

means a lot coming from you homie 
happy.gif

enjoy your vacay when it comes my man, i don't wanna leave this place ever!
frown.gif

ksteezy

Love the shoes bro, I wish i would of remembered to pick up a pair of Toms on my recent Cancun trip. Takes alot of steez to pull that leopard off and not care
pimp.gif
.... I had the animal pack Air max 1's so those should be nothing to the average NTer.... I dont see why all the hate.

.... Some pics from my recent Cancun trip, im still recovering
sick.gif
sick.gif

1zd3huv.png

2h7eat1.png

^^
( one too many Mango Tangos and Tequila shots at this point
eek.gif
roll.gif
)

9ppfue.jpg

29zuczb.png

Real life...

What do I wear to an interview for a restaurant

The restaurant is brand new and hiring, on the spot interviews

thanks thinkinFRESH!...I honestly expected worst when posting
roll.gif
I definitely got clowned on more by my wife and sisternlaw, funny thing is once i threw them on here, their mind sort of changed...the animal print is not bad, i think what throws a lot of dudes off is the fact that slip ons are more of a female shoe....dope rotation for your vacation bro, feeling that second fit with the white pants, im holding off on my all white fit, wanted to do a little photoshoot with the whole family wearing white.

roll.gif

Yo that fit is actually nice! I do have a question about the previous pic to this one with the red Toms. Where did you cop those? I can only find the canvas joints

roll.gif

I was with the fit all the way until the TOMS.  I can't stand them.  Or the hypocrisy of having a 3rd world country make a shoe only to donate it back to a third world country.
This is my Summer go-to shoe I will be using for my frequent Vegas Summer trips this year

CREA-MZ584_V1.jpg

roll.gif

Maaaaaan...bump what everyone says....that fit looks sharp, INCLUDING the shoes.  It may not be for everyone to wear, but as long as you pull them off, it doesn't matter. 
I say props for stepping out of the norm and pullin it off.

TOMS was offering internships through my college, i was thinking of applying but i hate marketing.  i don't really like the look of their shoes but they look comfortable for the summer.

Originally Posted by thinkinFRESH

Love the shoes bro, I wish i would of remembered to pick up a pair of Toms on my recent Cancun trip. Takes alot of steez to pull that leopard off and not care
pimp.gif
.... I had the animal pack Air max 1's so those should be nothing to the average NTer.... I dont see why all the hate.

.... Some pics from my recent Cancun trip, im still recovering
sick.gif
sick.gif

2h7eat1.png

^^
( one too many Mango Tangos and Tequila shots at this point
eek.gif
roll.gif
)

Just wondering why you would even bring a sweater to cancun. Thats trying a little too hard imo.

ksteezy, still waiting on the info on those red Toms btw. I can only find the plain canvas joints

lol not even gonna comment on that pic to the right haha

^^^Liking that last fit a lot more than the previous one ksteezy. Those spring courts are the truth too. I have the grey pair, so comfy and clean-looking.

Anyone know how Sebago's fit compared to Sperry's? I'm an 11.5 in Sperry's, wondering if I need to go down a half size.

I'm going to Cancun for Memorial and I'm trying to get my summer fits down from now

oo206oo

You obviously never checked the temperature for Cancun in early March 
nerd.gif
, luckily I did.... I'll help you out tho, specifically the night i took that pic...

16bj1c8.png

a whooping 60 degrees for low temp, even colder considering my hotel was right next to the beach.

The shirt is a JCrew Madras shirt ... soft thin fabric... and the cardigan is a light cotton from uniqlos spring collection

Spring layering at its best if I dont say so myself.
Hendrix Watermelon

The shirt is Uniqlo $20,  Shorts Gap also $20 ( caught it on sale last year )

ksteezy
Thanks bro, everyone clowned me last year including the wife for my white pants.... now she got a pair
nerd.gif
,  How you liking those Spring Courts?  I picked up a pair for my trip but unfortunately bought em a 1/2 sz too big so I returned em. Is it me or do those smell amazing new???
eek.gif

Originally Posted by PrurientSole

Originally Posted by AC4Three

Originally Posted by ScarsOrScabs

Depends on how you're built (pause) but BR suits generally fit like trash.  Even their tailored or slim fit isn't what most would think of as slim.
This isn't true. The tailored fit works really well for me straight off the rack, and the modern fit is good after waist suppression.
Gotta agree with this dude regarding the tailored fit.  No experience with modern, though.

I'm tall and lean, and their suits fit as if they were custom-made for me.
BR Tailored fit. Read how versatile a midnight navy suit is. This is my first "real suit" so yeah. Comments?
2qc33o7.jpg

Back
Top Bottom