Dressing better

Originally Posted by miamib30514

Originally Posted by maicolkickhead

just received my WeWood watch from jackthreads, very nice watch.
the band is to wide for my wrist tho 
mad.gif
and i cant figure out how the heck i make it smaller 
tired.gif
and for the people asking about why jackthreads have them and in Wewood they have it in back order i think is because
jackthreads has an old model of the watch. the one from jackthreads is different than the one from WeWood
nerd.gif

Can you post a pic of it on the wrist?
my camera sucks but here you go

Originally Posted by Jordan Novice

Not sure what you would call this, a blazer bomber?
2mhd8oy.jpg
Would look a lot better if he dressed it up a bit more.  Maybe actually wearing a tie, pants and some leather shoes would make him less ironic.  Also it would help if the sleeves were black.

Originally Posted by AyMan23

Originally Posted by Jordan Novice

Not sure what you would call this, a blazer bomber?
2mhd8oy.jpg
Would look a lot better if he dressed it up a bit more.  Maybe actually wearing a tie, pants and some leather shoes would make him less ironic.  Also it would help if the sleeves were black.
Tie and the sleeves being black would defeat the whole purpose of the jacket's informality.  My only concerns with the outfit are the belt and shoes.  Slim the belt and get better footwear and it'd be good.

Originally Posted by ScarsOrScabs

dsc03659.jpg

from Why You Mad?!
sick.gif
I think this fit looks great for what he seems to be doing: walking around the city.
Everything is on point fit-wise. Maybe you're 
sick.gif
ing at the tie being too long and crooked, but sometimes I think a little disheveledness helps an outfit, especially if you're mixing elements of casual and formal like he is.

Not saying this is a look that anyone can pull off, but I think he carried it quite well. 

DWade should fire his stylist ASAP off this alone. Pink desert boots, terrible tie/shirt combo, terrible shirt/tie/blazer combo. Just a horrendous outfit in every conceivable way.

dwyanewadetransformersd.jpg

Originally Posted by PersiaFly

Originally Posted by ScarsOrScabs

dsc03659.jpg

from Why You Mad?!
sick.gif
I think this fit looks great for what he seems to be doing: walking around the city.
Everything is on point fit-wise. Maybe you're 
sick.gif
ing at the tie being too long and crooked, but sometimes I think a little disheveledness helps an outfit, especially if you're mixing elements of casual and formal like he is.

Not saying this is a look that anyone can pull off, but I think he carried it quite well. 

IMO, this fit would be much better without the tie and suit jacket. 

Originally Posted by PersiaFly

DWade should fire his stylist ASAP off this alone. Pink desert boots, terrible tie/shirt combo, terrible shirt/tie/blazer combo. Just a horrendous outfit in every conceivable way.

dwyanewadetransformersd.jpg
His stylist must only work with him during season, because this... this is just turrible.
eek.gif
sick.gif

Back
Top Bottom