Dressing better

25% off plus free shipping on any order now on J Crew

use code SURPRISE

works on branded items

sometimes their promo codes will work on branded items initially but later won't so if you're considering anything might want to act fast...especially since it states in the email that it doesn't apply to third party branded items

Originally Posted by raburns04

^ Thanks! Made that Timex Traveler an infinitely more reasonable purchase.
I actually just pulled the trigger on the Timex Andro, it always caught my eye because of how similar it is to the Omega Seamaster, one of my grail watches. I figure it is worth a shot since returning to a store is pretty hassle free.
jVAAG.jpg

J. Crew sample sale this morning
tumblr_lvffjsZc0I1qc6uif

j12.jpg

J. Crew Sample Sale – 260 5th Ave btw 28th & 29th – Tues-Fri 10am-8pm, Sat 10am-6pm

Got 3 button downs for $25 each, a wool blazer with suede elbow patches for $130, cardigan for $35 & a bunch scarfs for my women friend $25

Originally Posted by shortkid23

I know�I'm late in the season but does�anyone have info on this jacket Cyhi is wearing?
I knew this style would blow up, seeing tons of variation.
Mine was the Obey Bowery Denim jacket from Urban Outfitters.

Obey-Bowery-Denim-Jacket.jpg

I'm kinda mad at the fact that this picture stitch app released, I kinda felt somewhat unique with the way I would post diptychs....

ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by ksteezy

I'm kinda mad at the fact that this picture stitch app released, I kinda felt somewhat unique with the way I would post diptychs....

ohwell.gif
steezy, stop it brah.

how are you gonna bash the pokemon thread, sayin that dudes actin like theyre in preschool.  when you act all hurt when someone uses a style of photography that you didnt create... 
you my dude tho mann.. 

Originally Posted by throwedyonasb

Originally Posted by ksteezy

ohwell.gif
steezy, stop it brah.

how are you gonna bash the pokemon thread, sayin that dudes actin like theyre in preschool.  when you act all hurt when someone uses a style of photography that you didnt create... 
you my dude tho mann.. 

It is immature of me, not stressing it...just felt a little
frown.gif
Btw yup those are Jcrew Ludlows.

Back
Top Bottom