Dressing better

I've really been wanting to have a few of my older Perry Ellis' and a Kenneth Cole shirt altered. I'm a broke college student, so I don't havemuch income to buy new clothes so I need to keep what I have (and I like the pattern on a few). The question I have is what exactly do I tell a tailor in orderto have the exact work done? I would like the sleeves less baggy and would like to make sure it does not balloon when tucked in. Any help would be greatlyappreciated.

Finally found some short sleeve button ups that fit me nicely. Picked these up for $45 a pop at Neiman Marcus. Their sale section is pretty cool, although55-60% still off won't exactly be cheap still.
1o6azb.jpg

never liked short sleeve button ups .. but that's me.
mad I missed the DB sale, and the 514's on UO don't have my size.
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by ryair max 1

I've really been wanting to have a few of my older Perry Ellis' and a Kenneth Cole shirt altered. I'm a broke college student, so I don't have much income to buy new clothes so I need to keep what I have (and I like the pattern on a few). The question I have is what exactly do I tell a tailor in order to have the exact work done? I would like the sleeves less baggy and would like to make sure it does not balloon when tucked in. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
That's an easy job. Tell her/him that you want the sleeves and width taken in. They shouldn't charge you more than $20 for the job perpair. I pay $15 a pop.

Originally Posted by RFX45

Nice pick-ups WJ4, all 3 colors look perfect for spring/summer.
I had to restrain myself from spending more.
laugh.gif
They had John Varvatos boat shoes and boots on sale too, for low $100...was so tempted.

NSF has been treating me well. I bought a pair of corduroys from them earlier in the week and the fit was on money.

I tried on Rag & Bone pants and shirts...and man they fit super snug.

laugh.gif
Yeah R&B pants are very slim, I'm usually a 28-30 in pants and I'm a 32-34 in R&B.

Which NM did you visit, Topanga?

Originally Posted by hadegbite

Saw this coat on Zara's website might go check it out.

cool casual look i think it would look better denim jeans.Oh not the exact jacket btw.

I like this but when I checked out the detail on the website, it looks like the material might grey cotton jersey material, like the grey sweats material. I am not sure though but I have seen another label use the same material and make it into a blazer. I'll check it out next time I visit Zara.
My fiancee was offer a position as a district manager at Zara at the Grove or Coasta Mesa. I'm about to come up major, there stuff is sooonice!

laugh.gif
Yeah R&B pants are very slim, I'm usually a 28-30 in pants and I'm a 32-34 in R&B.

Which NM did you visit, Topanga?
Yeah. I was bored today so I went to see a friend in Northridge and went to Topanga afterward.

I also noticed that the prices on Fred Perry stuff went up quite a bit since what I paid for them a couple of seasons ago.

Looking for a checkered shirt just like this:

Can someone point me towards the right direction as to where to get one (no pocket, nice cut, lightweight preferably)? I'd buy this one from the siteposted (Haburi.com)but at EU49.90 plus whatever fees and shipping it would come out to being too much unless I can get the same exact shirt somewhere else? Any help would begreatly appreciated!

that "checkered shirt" is called a gingham....every brand makes it polo, jcrew, gap...etc...you can find it anywhere alot of guys in here i believegot the one on sale from gap. J Crew has an extremely light Gingham!!! Its feather weight.

i got a blue/white gingham shirt just like that at ZARA no front pocket/lightweight woven, you should check it out. Its on sale right now for $40. I will tryto post pics soon

Originally Posted by airmaxes

Can someone point me towards the right direction as to where to get one (no pocket, nice cut, lightweight preferably)? I'd buy this one from the site posted (Haburi.com) but at EU49.90 plus whatever fees and shipping it would come out to being too much unless I can get the same exact shirt somewhere else? Any help would be greatly appreciated!
if you wanna get out of your house, zara's has, i seen some monday looking for a grey/black one

if you wanna get out of your house, zara's has, i seen some monday looking for a grey/black one

Dudes on here with the subliminal crazy talk
grin.gif
. Either way, I'llcheck the Zara in the city then. The local one didn't have it when I went 2 days ago.

Originally Posted by airmaxes

Can someone point me towards the right direction as to where to get one (no pocket, nice cut, lightweight preferably)? I'd buy this one from the site posted (Haburi.com) but at EU49.90 plus whatever fees and shipping it would come out to being too much unless I can get the same exact shirt somewhere else? Any help would be greatly appreciated!
erez

http://www.jcrew.com/AST/...s/PRDOVR~14905/14905.jsp

Generic Man for sale on Gilt Groupe today starting at noon eastern time...up to 70% off!

orig.jpg

if you're not familiar w/ Gilt Groupe it's a members only site that sells high end and designer brands at deep discounts

if you're not a member you can use this invitation link:

Generic Man

Back
Top Bottom