Dressing better

First fit pics...from, friday i believe?
I get too lazy to take & put these up...
15n6j4n.jpg

svqjjs.jpg
(love these sneaks...alot)
ams1w8.jpg

forgot this in my coat pocket...for watever reason. i put it on later
14vmlj6.jpg

tried this super cheap suit on at H&M, price makes me question how long itd last...may still jump on it (grey/tan-blue/grey stripes)
j9vbsy.jpg

The H&M always 42r fit me very well, JCrew too. others i feel i need the 42L...weird. Eh.

edit: forgot to mention, I'm gonna look for this "D Collection Action Toggle Coat" at Urban to try--liking it and been wanting a grey coat too.
pimp.gif
, anyone ever tried it or this brand??
16542284_04_b
16542284_04_d

Thanks. 1

Originally Posted by CheGTR

tried this super cheap suit on at H&M, price makes me question how long itd last...may still jump on it (grey/tan-blue/grey stripes)
j9vbsy.jpg

The H&M always 42r fit me very well, JCrew too. others i feel i need the 42L...weird. Eh.
how much?

^ lol...the models body is rail thin, like a hanger....so the coat has no shape at all except for the tight +%* belt that makes it look like a wedding dress,waist down.

PersiaFLy--blazer was about $50, and pants about $25?...I bought an H&M suit before for about 110...quality of that one is actually preeeetty good. I getMANY compliments wearing it.
Details hard to see here, but its got drk charcoal pinstripes too, slim fit, and this pic is before taking the pants to the tailor (length) 42r,36w pants:
8929_720758681743_8205093_41543200_3202438_n.jpg

First fit pics...from, friday i believe?

I get too lazy to take & put these up...

15n6j4n.jpg

svqjjs.jpg
(love these sneaks...alot)

ams1w8.jpg

forgot this in my coat pocket...for watever reason. i put it on later

14vmlj6.jpg

j9vbsy.jpg

edit: forgot to mention, I'm gonna look for this "D Collection Action Toggle Coat" at Urban to try--liking it and been wanting a grey coat too.
pimp.gif
, anyone ever tried it or this brand??
16542284_04_b
16542284_04_d

Thanks. 1

I have the blue one they put out a few months ago and I get a lot of compliments on it and its held up well so far this winter

Originally Posted by niidawg3

Today:
I stumbled on a very similar blazer yesterday, Harris Tweed tag, had no idea how to wear a blazer that light in color along with being heavy infabric. Nicely done
pimp.gif

Not really feeling that toggle coat above. The first fit makes the jacket look too boxy, and the toggles don't look that great.

You should check out Spiewak's Pearson Duffle.

anyone have suggestions for a decent bomber coat/jacket or just a wool, non-peacoat coat/jacket in general? my brother got one (bomber jacket with hood) fromguess this year...grey wool, pretty nice, but i would like to find something different.

i would like to get one for around $200 or less.

thanks,
waystinthyme

Originally Posted by seanyboyy

Not really feeling that toggle coat above. The first fit makes the jacket look too boxy, and the toggles don't look that great.

Think I liked the Spiewak but only remember seeing it in navy or black. The Toggle i posted above has the collar that i like, AND removable hood, AND only 3toggles. The simplicity of it is just dope to me, now I just need to try it to figure out the fit.

Originally Posted by wj4

Real talk, I know I've said it before but it does sound like you guys are extremely frail. I'm 5'8, very athletic with a big upper body and medium fits me snug (I like it though). I'm always amazed when I hear a grown man wears small or extra small. More power to you though, I'm sure it's easier to find your sizes at a lot of places.
Real talk, I know I've said this before...I'm going for the David Beckham/Cam in "Never Back Down" look. I still hit the gym at least 5 times a week.

At 5'8'' in a medium, I'm willing to bet the sleeves on your button downs are too long for you and bunch up. I'm 5'10'' and when I wear a medium in most shirts out there, the sleeves bunch up at my wrists.

It's actually harder to find deals in size small, they are always the first to go.

I came off a little brash, so I apologize for that. No offense intended.

My sleeves fit me fine because I wear my size. I don't know where you shop but maybe you have short arms..?

And when I said "easier to find your sizes" I meant medium and large are predominantly the sizes that fly of shelves first, but thinking about it nowthey don't make too many small sizes either.

Originally Posted by seanyboyy

Think I liked the Spiewak but only remember seeing it in navy or black. The Toggle i posted above has the collar that i like, AND removable hood, AND only 3 toggles. The simplicity of it is just dope to me, now I just need to try it to figure out the fit.

IIRC, the "D Collection" fits REALLY slim. I'm a size S in ALL my jackets (Zara, H&M, Uniqlo, Topman, etc etc) but when i tried on the S, icould barely breathe.

Any promo codes or discount codes for Rugby.com? I appreciate it. Thanks.

niidawg....how much you get for that pocket square on eBay, Im trying to get one from eBay but they all kind of suspect with the pricing. Is that buyer legit?

^ im lookin for some promo codes too for Rugby..

also, how to the Rugby sport shirts button ups fit..
are they long and baggy like RL or are they more fitted? how do they compare to Ben Sherman fit?

i need a neutral color trench w/ a belt...i liked the grey banana republic one that was out last year.....any suggestions?

Do you guys dry clean your more expensive dress shirts?

Mine are fairly cheap so I just throw them in the washer, hang dry, and then iron/steam.

Back
Top Bottom