Dressing better

they have sperry's all over Marshalls by the way...$39.99 for the brown, navy blue, or grey (i believe)...just a heads up.

Originally Posted by RFX45

laugh.gif
One time I actually got a PM telling me to show my face in my pics, written in a less polite way. It just gave me a better reason not to.
laugh.gif

What can I say, I really want to see his face. Nah, that's just foolish.

Originally Posted by niidawg3

Originally Posted by ChiefWiggum

Lol it's true though. You are basically being fanned and fed grapes.

laugh.gif
 I am? I've never noticed. 
A lot of people here actually hate me for some reason, not sure how you can hate someone on an online forum but I do get lots of hate PMs.

At least once a week. 
roll.gif

You get hate PMs? Thats OD ... what for/about?

The hate varies really, sometimes it is my post count and how much I have and if I have a life.
Some because they feel I get too "snobbish" or some people call me out on what I buy or what I own.

Or some people just hate to hate I think, like I would ask a question in a thread, ie: "whats a good camera" or "how to invest in something", and then I would get a PM saying it's not for me so I shouldn't even bother.

I really do not get some people going out of their way to do that so I just ignore it. 
Oh well, 'tis the life on NT. 

thats just amazing ... amazingly stupid!!

whats good with those white JP boat shoes? release and all that?
and anyone know a good place to buy brown suede sperrys online?

Yes, RFX has been very helpful. I'm just not really sure what is going on with that dude that is hatin'

I haven't been posting because I'm still waiting on a formal apology from RFX. Homeboi straight dissed a hat I bought (and later returned
smh.gif
) by calling me "Rhythm Nation"
smh.gif
laugh.gif
. That was wrong fam
laugh.gif
. And then some other dude started clownin saying I dressed like Michael Jordan
laugh.gif
. Just been lurkin' since
laugh.gif

Ordered 2 pairs of the Generic Surplus mocassin sneakers off of Gilt.  Their deck shoe sneaker looks dope also but waiting to see if they release it in more colors.

Originally Posted by Stay Lurkin

Yes, RFX has been very helpful. I'm just not really sure what is going on with that dude that is hatin'

I haven't been posting because I'm still waiting on a formal apology from RFX. Homeboi straight dissed a hat I bought (and later returned
smh.gif
) by calling me "Rhythm Nation"
smh.gif
laugh.gif
. That was wrong fam
laugh.gif
. And then some other dude started clownin saying I dressed like Michael Jordan
laugh.gif
. Just been lurkin' since
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
 My fault, at least I saved you a few bucks (assuming you did return the hat). I apologize but I stick by my opinion that you are better off without the hat. 
happy.gif

rsdplaya is correct. I saw the same navy sperrys I bought a while ago at Macy's for $60 after a discount for only $40 at Marshalls.

Originally Posted by eeibaby

I have a quick question, I have some all brown Sperry topsiders although I know they're suppose to be worn bare feet but I hate wearing them with jeans that shows my ankle.  I was wondering what color and type of socks could I buy to pull them off?

Something like this is fine, excuse the fellow
laugh.gif

http://lookbook.nu/look/1...ee-Life-To-see-the-World

These are the Sperrys

10960_366_45.jpg
I bought these from Marshalls(as mentioned in this thread) for $39.99. In the store, I tried them on with my yellow socks I was wearing. It looked very nice, IMO. I think just a solid color that is not brown or beige will work. I also have some of those Uniqlo socks posted a few pages back. I wear the salmon color with them as well.

Originally Posted by donjuan513

Originally Posted by eeibaby

I have a quick question, I have some all brown Sperry topsiders although I know they're suppose to be worn bare feet but I hate wearing them with jeans that shows my ankle.  I was wondering what color and type of socks could I buy to pull them off?

Something like this is fine, excuse the fellow
laugh.gif

http://lookbook.nu/look/1...ee-Life-To-see-the-World

These are the Sperrys

10960_366_45.jpg

The only thing that can save those Sperry's are some spicy socks. Your homies might not appreciate them but women will definitely compliment you on.
Happy Socks are $10 a pair
242_fbb8caf16e.jpg
261_cb68c410dd.jpg

Or there's the good ol' $4 for $10 at UNIQLO. I have a problem, I don't wear white socks.
tumblr_ky97pkTh971qaf7o7.jpg
Thanks, I know these aren't the best looking Sperry's but I got them for cheap on ebay
laugh.gif

Which one would you suggest is the best combo? 

Originally Posted by PersiaFly

Originally Posted by GSDOUBLEU

Guys i need a little advice on what to wear, my co worker is having a party for her 21st bday. Its kinda formal, but its still a party, if you get what im saying.
I was thinking white button down, black suit vest, black slacks, black dress shoes, and purple tie. What you guys think?
That might be a good look, as long as everyone else doesn't show up in jeans and sweaters. 
Also you might wanna do some things to give the look a bit of "hipness" and less "business". Maybe a colorful/patterned/loud tie could help break it up. Something like the one below in terms of colors. A non-solid dress shirt if you wear a more muted tie. Maybe roll up the sleeves as well and wear a nice watch. A tie-bar. You get the idea. 

pPOLO2-7043783_standard_v330.jpg
good looks
any other opinions?

I have a pack of those loafer socks from BR and to be honest, I've only used them twice.  On some loafers, the sock line can still be seen.

Back
Top Bottom