Dressing Cheaper Vol 1. FORGET YO JACKET BRUH

dahuhuhyah

Banned
I'm aware some of us are students or live on a budget. With that said, its understood that buying 300 dollar jackets and 130 dollars shirts probably isn't realistic(as if buying sneakers wasn't already hurting your pockets).

With that said, Ive created this thread to help others dress well while on a budget. Purpose of this thread is to help other Nters still be able to cop nice clothing while on a budget. So if you see any sales on clothing or shoes, share it here.

[h3]25% Off Purchase, No Mininimum Required + Free Shipping[/h3]

Old Navy: Get 25% Off Your Entire Purchase! Excludes items in the Everyday Steals section of the web site. And spend at least $50 and your order ships for free. Expires 08/28/2013.

Last edited:
back when my old man bought me all my close I had no problem dropping $30 on T shirts, now I go to Old navy and get the 3 pack for like$10.

Haven't bought underwear in about two years, dat ventilation holes life :pimp:

back when my old man bought me all my close I had no problem dropping $30 on T shirts, now I go to Old navy and get the 3 pack for like$10.

:nerd:

Plenty of coupon codes float around in the DB thread, there are frugal shoppers that thrift, shop at JCP, GAP, Old Navy, Target, etc.

This thread was subconsciously made with me in mind :lol:

My days of buying whatever I wanted ended a couple years ago. That college budget has crippled me financially. JCPenny and TJ Maxx are my go to spots now

Uniqlo is the truth. Almost my entire wardrobe comes out of there.

There's always a sale going on too. And for the prices the quality is really good.

Thrift shop for some suits then spend 50 bucks for tailor will make any cheap suit look nice. H&M have some everyday clothes for cheap. Cheap chinos for 25$ or henleys about 10.

I got discount codes for j crew jeans if anyone needs one. There should be a discount thread

Last edited:
WALMART FOR THE TEE'S AND HOODIES
MACYS FOR THE LEVIS

only expensive **** i got on are my shoes tbh i dont even try to "dress cheap" but hey i aint complaining :lol:

Last edited:
Champs tall tees 3 for $20, get a few Polo's from marshall's $40, get some dickies shorts in a few colors $25 a pair have a few fitted caps $35 and a decent shoe rotation, all could be had fairly cheap besides shoes,you will have a steady rotation and different colors to change it up

just wear plain hanes/kirkland tees from target/costco

with some levis and if you need a jacket rock one from AA (its clean and classic look)

if you guys are tryna be stylish and follow trends on a budget just shop at h&m

i dont think clothes should be a priority if your on a budget tbh wait till your paper game on point and ball out

if you guys arent feelin yourself in a tee and jeans and only feel yourselves when you dressed like a runway model to school

i suggest to hit the gym or something to improve aesthetics

Old Navy had nice items for good prices. The ultimate best kept secret are goodwill stores and thrift shops. TONS of nice blazers for around Rev dollars. Definitely a chance that you'll find somethingverynice.

Haven't bought underwear in about two years, dat ventilation holes life :pimp:
So much truth

Got holes in my socks and its cool.

I hit up Outlets when I can which si RARE. I need help yall so I need this thread

Back
Top Bottom