Drew Gooden Charity Game November 20, 2012

http://www.csnbayarea.com...D=592760&feedID=5936
Rosters have been finalized for Drew Gooden’s Make-A-Wish charity basketball game, which is set for Sunday, Nov. 20, in San Francisco.
Gooden, a Bay Area native who played at El Cerrito High School, is currently playing for the Milwaukee Bucks.

Scheduled to play in the game are the following NBA players: Gooden, Amare Stoudemire, Eric Gordon, Dorell Wright, Anderson Varajao, Keith Bogans, Nick Collison, Joakim Noah, Leon Powe, Marquis Daniels, DeMar DeRozan, Al Harrington, Ricky Rubio, Jason Terry, Jordan Hamilton, Arron Afflalo, DeShawn Stevenson, Shawn Marion.

The venue for the game has not been finalized, although it has been reported the game would be played at the University of San Francisco. It is not expected to be played there. Tickets are expected to go on sale early next week.

Read more: Rosters set for Drew Gooden charity game 
Tune to SportsNet Central at 6, 10:30 and midnight on Comcast SportsNet Bay Area for more on this story 

He went to my high school....I have a signed pair of game worn shorts from his HS days.....

AeUaHWNCEAAxViK.jpg:large

http://cowpalace.com/inde...=com_eventlist&Itemid=89

Drew Gooden Hosts Make A Wish Charity Basketball Game Nov. 20

NBA Forward teams with fellow stars for charity basketball event at the Cow Palace in Daly City, Calif.

RICHARDSON, Texas – NBA fans will finally have a chance to watch some of their favorite players take the court when Bay Area native and Milwaukee Bucks forward Drew Gooden hosts the Drew Gooden Bay Area Make A Wish Charity Basketball Game at the Cow Palace in Daly City, Calif. Sunday, Nov. 20 at 6 p.m.

In addition to Gooden, the event will feature pro basketball players from across the country including:

·         Amar’e Stoudemire, New York Knicks

·         Eric Gordon, Los Angeles Clippers

·         Demar Derozan, Toronto Raptors

·         Jason Kapono, Philadelphia 76ers

·         Jason Terry, Dallas Mavericks

·         Dorell Wright, Golden State Warriors

·         Ricky Rubio, Minnesota Timberwolves

·         Anderson Varejao, Cleveland Cavaliers

·         Joakim Noah, Chicago Bulls

·         Arron Afflalo, Denver Nuggets

·         Shawn Marion, Dallas Mavericks

·         DeShawn Stevenson, Dallas Mavericks

·         Keith Bogans, Chicago Bulls

·         Nick Collison, Oklahoma City Thunder

·         Marquis Daniels, Sacramento Kings

·         Leon Powe, Memphis Grizzlies

·         Al Harrington, Denver Nuggets

·         Jeremy Tyler, Golden State Warriors

Tickets are available at Ticketmaster.com and CowPalace.com, and range from $25 to $120. Doors open at 5 p.m. Proceeds will benefit numerous non-profit organizations throughout the Bay Area including the Greater Bay Area Make A Wish Chapter.

“This is a great opportunity to bring some amazing players together for a very worthy cause,

How was this game?

I just saw a highlight video .. looks like rubio was dropping dimes.
Saw drew gooden broke Varejaos ankles haha

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

How was this game?

I just saw a highlight video .. looks like rubio was dropping dimes.
Saw drew gooden broke Varejaos ankles haha
Cow Palace looked 15% occupied
laugh.gif

Yeah I said same lol, looked empty.

But then again, UC davis was empty too up high and on behind the goals. Everyone was on the side

Back
Top Bottom