Originally Posted by ChrisPhenephom

con
E= upsets stomach.
F= might throw up all your food

pro
E=get drunk quicker
F=does not upset stomach as much
basically
its bad to be drunk and not eat bc of your sugar levels... eating when drunk actually is healthy

Make sure you eat/drink strategically. Nachos before a night of vodka+cranberry can be quite a mess.
smh.gif

In my experiences it's best to have a full stomach about 2 hours prior to drinking. Eating while drunk though?
smh.gif

Originally Posted by CROSSISOM

In my experiences it's best to have a full stomach about 2 hours prior to drinking. Eating while drunk though?
smh.gif

Hahaha Hot sauce in my bag! Hot sauce in my bag!

I drink on an empty stomach...not necessarily to get drunk faster. The feeling of being full on food+liqour is gross to me.

smh.gif
That be the worse
laugh.gif
I be starving but my stomach never wants to give in

Originally Posted by jerseymizzle

smh.gif
you don't get food once the bars close?
drunk food is amazing.
Well let me rephrase that... getting drunk then eating is cool, but getting drunk again after just eating while being drunk? Might come right the hell back up.

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

I drink on an empty stomach...not necessarily to get drunk faster. The feeling of being full on food+liqour is gross to me.

I usually ate about 3 hours in advance so my stomach wasn't empty but I didn't feel full either.

thought this was about drinking on extacy when i read the title

i was about to come in here like hellllllllllllllllllllllllllll yeah

Don't eat right before you drink.  I cant even go 3-4 without feeling like puking when I do this
sick.gif

best bet is to eat a couple hours before drinking. and eating while drunk...I can almost demolish 2 large pizzas in minutes after a night out
laugh.gif
but yeah thats only if im not gonna drink anymore.

Why would you drink on an empty stomach? It can make you get drunk fast but if you take shots on a full stomach (not after gorging but after having a decent meal) you will get drunk almost as quickly without tearing up your stomach.

Even when I was in college and drank heavily, I never drank on an empty stomach because of the bad effects on the stomach and the fact that if you ate (a double double with fries from In 'n' Out has the perfect balance of salt, starches and fat and is just the right portion) before drinking you would be able to enjoy being drunk because your stomach would not be messed up after a couple of drinks. Also, drinking beer on a full stomach is nice because even if your plan is get very drunk it is nice to have that hour or two where you get drunk at a slow enough pace that you can feel the alcohol taking its effects and it is the "come up" (know that is drug term but alcohol is a technically a drug) of alcohol that is very much unappreciated by newer drinkers.

I try and aim for in between. I can't drink on E, it destroys me and I feel like crap. Last time i ate heavy while drinking = epicfail Had a puke trail from my steps to my toilet
laugh.gif

I try and have potatoes or pasta before I go out drinking.

eat before you drink that way when you are keeping up with your friends or you are playing drinking games you wont throw up at the end of the night

My experiences:

Drinking on E got me drunk quick

Drinking on F took longer for me to get tipsy and threw up all the food if I over drank.

crackers, cheese, and peanuts absorb alcohol
this are good to eat.
you can beat a DUI case consuming these foods while drinking

Originally Posted by black chiney

Originally Posted by chris boshs neck

Drinking and rollin is something else
you should never do that
I remember a dude who had a heart attack for doing that nonsense....he lived though. Still, alcohol should not
 be mixed with ANYTHING except weed.

Back
Top Bottom