Drive by shooting, Please help

Awww man that match your salary comment had me laughing out loud. Big ups to you for being a teacher tho man lol

oooooooo!!!!! you got me. 

I make $76k a year and only work 6 hours a day and work about 9 months a year.

I'm poor though...go head...send me that subway sammich money.
Nice humble brag. Are you a college professor?

Nice humble brag. Are you a college professor?
SPED. 

Only thing I brag about was the time I actually work.

76k before taxes. I am poor. 
frown.gif

Back to the topic:

I can't find the post her manager made on FB anymore either.

Lol yea ok, and I make 100 million a year..It's ok homie, you don't have to make up stuff 
grin.gif

Ok ladies, I'm done with you and your girlfriend stilling729 go play tag team somewhere else I have things to do

You support a heroine user who has lied in a thread asking for donations but clown a school teacher for the amount of money he makes?

I came in here to drop $50 on that gofundme link, glad i read the updates first. What happened to dude who knew an LA sherrif and said he could verify it for sure?

Last edited:
You support a heroine user who has lied in a thread asking for donations but clown a school teacher for the amount of money he makes?

I came in here to drop $50 on that gofundme link, glad i read the updates first. What happened to dude who knew an LA sherrif and said he could verify it for sure?

That's me! Sorry, I didn't bother after OP posted the pics.

That's me! Sorry, I didn't bother after OP posted the pics.

Maybe you can see what you can find out. Deputy Carolina Roman is handling the case according to OP.

Gave the info to my friend. We'll see I what she can verify. She said she'll try to get me more info tomorrow. She also said that deputy wouldn't be "handling" her case, a detective would be.

Op kind of had me when he posted the tagged pics, now I'm thinking dude is just using shorty as a martyr for his profit, obviously there is a girl laying up in a hospital with a bullet wound, but I don't think donations will go to her cause....also I work I'm a respiratory therapist and from my experience, people are not trached, specially young people till after about 3-4 weeks of intubation to protect their vocal chords, seems like they trached her right off the bat, could be because her paralyzis tho....maybe they didn't want to waste no time since she's bound to a vent for life now....another discrepancy is if she was shot in the car and the bullet traveled and damaged her spine, the paralyzis wouldn't have a delay, shorty woulda dropped right there, but from the initial retelling of the story it seemed as though she was still conscious and sitting up while you drove to the hospital....idk..

Man NT does indeed know drama. I am entertained

From personal experience anyone who is a heroin addict will lie cheat and steal to get money for their habbit. My best friends brother would use his new born as an excuse to try to get money from family friends anyone. Needs diapers and clothes and he has fallen on hard times....meanwhile he takes the money and buys opiates.

so "I'm out" (mark cuban shark tank voice)

damn i feel bad for yall who donated for real. i'd be pissed
it's not even the money either it's the principle. 

I don't, dudes seem content in giving away money.

Lol yea ok, and I make 100 million a year..It's ok homie, you don't have to make up stuff >D

Ok ladies, I'm done with you and your girlfriend stilling729 go play tag team somewhere else I have things to do

You sound silly, and are being hypocritical to your original post. Take your own advice and don't post.

"And when I told my girl I was a heroine addict in our bed she cried and was worried which I was JOKING. I left that part out of TAN when everyone just ran with it and said hope I get better. Was in too deep like Omar Epps."

Showing your propensity to ride out a lie really does not help.

Back
Top Bottom