Drive by shooting, Please help

What am I doing again?

You must live in this gang infested, ghetto slum, thug raisin, hair on block that this fantasy was created.

Area ain't even that bad
Dudes ain't out there banging in daylight
Imperial is a busy as street with high traffic

This is going to be like that women pretending not to be able to walk forward and the fake accent

Their are liars and then there are those who mix in small truths to tall tales, and those are the worst. Man I hope for those involved it's fake but if it is OP you know your soul is hurting.

What do op and Michael Jackson have in common?

They'll do anything to get that boy

*im here all Night

Last edited:
Hollywood might as well cast a bunch of NT fam as detectives in the next season of True Detective.

Uncovering a mass conspiracy, etc.

Last edited:
OP has only created 2 threads ever the 1st one was "What's for Breakfast?" & and then there's this one. The Internet is crazy man,:rofl:

Last edited:
I'd be curious to know from the dudes who did supposedly believe the story, why didnt yall donate to the gofundme?

I don't do the GFM thing. I'd never ask strangers on the Internet for a penny, let alone thousands of dollars. I wouldn't feel comfortable doing so. And that isn't to say that those who do and those who donate are doing something wrong....everyone is different and can do as they please. It has helped a lot of people and done a lot of good for sure. I just can't participate in something that I wouldn't do. I still empathize with the stories though, for what it's worth. :lol:

As far as OP goes, I'll be more than happy to eat crow if dude is weaving an intricate story. No shame in being wrong on my end. I hope that isn't the case, but buddy isn't doing himself or his story any favors in here. :smh:

I hope it's true for OP's sake. Not to be on some superstitious tip but to make this up for money can't be good for the soul.

Back
Top Bottom